When exactly Galaxy Note gets Jelly Bean?

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site

fairycorpse

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I was just about to share it here. Lol. Aren't you getting sick with this already. I was waiting for February so bad but to be told that its now going to be on march. So cool Samsung. :confused:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Hmm no clue what went wrong with last post.

I gave up and rooted my note. Love the custom ROM. Working great.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

HimOffTheTelly

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
By all accounts we're going to be getting many of the Premium Suite features from the Note 2, which makes me wonder, slightly bumped up hardware specs aside, what would be so special then about the Note 2- especially as the original Note is still on sale in some places, and for a lower price than the SGS III and Note 2. So it's either the implementation of these premium features that's holding up the show, or it's a deliberate delay intended not to put off sales of subsequent hardware. Whatever the truth of the matter, for those of us intending to hold onto our original Notes for possibly another year or more this update should be worth the wait :)

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
By all accounts we're going to be getting many of the Premium Suite features from the Note 2, which makes me wonder, slightly bumped up hardware specs aside, what would be so special then about the Note 2- especially as the original Note is still on sale in some places, and for a lower price than the SGS III and Note 2. So it's either the implementation of these premium features that's holding up the show, or it's a deliberate delay intended not to put off sales of subsequent hardware. Whatever the truth of the matter, for those of us intending to hold onto our original Notes for possibly another year or more this update should be worth the wait :)

You are probably right. I think they hold the update because they afraid the sales on note 2 will drop. Note 2 is just a slightly better hardware than note. And note is also not to shabby if you ask me. The only games that I've found lag is nova 3. Which is still not that lag and still playable. And I don't think that note has a smaller screen compare to note 2. It seems that note has wider screen and note 2 seems to be taller. Until there's a phone with processor equivalent to Intel i5 than I'll consider to upgrade lol

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
My warranty is done this month I think I'll just root my phone but I won't flash any custom ROM. If they pushed the updates back again I'll just go flash my phone

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait for the UK version roll out. My understanding is that if I do the switch to German version to take the update sooner then I will lose data, right?

I recently ordered a Nexus 4, but just canceled it since I figure this update will keep me entertained for a while. I would definitely order if they made 32GB N4, but maybe I can hold out for Moto X or next Nexus ...not likely, but maybe. Though I'm sure I will still have my Note on me in addition to any new device.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to update my cousins note, but since I don't own an android phone i don't know how to go about with things here. Could someone guide me with a step by step process? I tried using Samsung kies but the updates are not getting installed. Please help thanks

kurosenpai

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to update my cousins note, but since I don't own an android phone i don't know how to go about with things here. Could someone guide me with a step by step process? I tried using Samsung kies but the updates are not getting installed. Please help thanks

What phone are you using?