Help! Thinking about going back to iphone

Vandersof

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I've had my note for 2 months. After every iphone there has ever been. Got tired of iOS. I really like it. I've rooted it. Customized it. Installed every substitute for my iphone apps. Synced everything with chrome. Used all Google apps. Everything.
Yet the novelty has worn off. I feel it is very big and Love it and hate it for it. But being a Mac "power user" I'm beginning to consider going back to iphone since it is all just so integrated. And in day by day experience, haven't found it that different.
Please talk me out of it!

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I was exactly where you are in October of 2011 and I ended up going back to an iPhone when the 4s came out. I was on android for about 5 months. In July of 2012 I went back to Android and haven't looked back.

The things that annoyed me on my first go around didn't bother me the second time. I realized that ios had quirks too, but I had simply accepted them because it was Apple. Once I figured that out, it was easy. I stopped trying to make my android phone an iPhone. Now, I actually think it is easier to sync with iTunes and update my apps than with my iphone. The flexibility can't be beat and I love the bigger screen.

I for one, will not be going back to an iPhone any time soon. If you can accept that it's not an iPhone and love it for what it is you will be happy. If not, then you should go back. We will always welcome you back when you realize what you are missing, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
If you can accept that it's not an iPhone and love it for what it is you will be happy. If not, then you should go back. We will always welcome you back when you realize what you are missing, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
:thumbup:

The beauty of Android is that it isn't an iPhone. Try downloading a different launcher - like GO Launcher. I think once you start playing with your screen and different looks you'll be happy not to have exactly the same as everyone else. I thought I had "customized" my phone too until I learned about these and what customization really meant. (I just changed mine just for the weekend with an Easter theme and all my icons are eggs)

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.