Samsung Galaxy Note 1 Proximity sensor issue on Jelly Bean

vincivasudevan

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 1, which came with ICS initially. For the past one year i did not get any update for the OS. Hence I tried to install JB. I have downloaded the official version of Android Jelly Bean for samsung galaxy note 1 itself. Successfully installed the same and the phone has been working incredibly well.. I loved it... Recently i got an update for the same and i did update the same. When i checked the "About Phone " menu, the details are as follows
Model No
GT- N7000
Android Version
Baseband Version
n7000xxlso
Kernel Version
3.0.31-1042183
Build Number
JZO54K.N7000ZSLO2

After update I could see that the proximity sensor does not work as desired. The display does not turn off even on call or even when the phone is unused. I have even set the screen time out to 15 sec.Since the screen turn off functionality is not working as desired, the battery drains off so fast and the phone also gets heated up.
I have downloaded android sensor ( an application to check the status of all sensors) , it shows that the proximity sensor works fine.
Has anybody faced this kind of an issue?? Can Anyone help me in this regard... Thanking you in advance..

abdelrahman8

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
i have that problem but what is the full name of the application . to download and fix the issue . and where to download it ?? google play ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci