Issues with Galaxy note and Cyanogen Mod

Damien Omen1

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I have been waiting a bit until posting this issue to see if future nightly builds of Cyanogenmod solved the problem but to no avail, I already posted on their forums but so far no one has been able tofigure out the problem. I'm using an international Galaxy note (n7000) and these issues have been popping up till the last month.

The main problem comes up when using the android keyboard and listening to music at the same time, the phone just seem to struggle a lot, music begins to disconnect and becoming on and off and usually the phone just becomes unresponsive and I have to force reboot the whole thing. A pain in the neck. Lately the phone just hangs whenever it feels like it and I have to reboot it, it usually happens twice a day.
Sometimes you're able to come back to normal after a few minutes but rarely.
The problem was even worse while using SwiftKey, now I'm back to just using the normal android keyboard but still the issue pops up almost every day.
Any thoughts on this?
Thank you in advance.

Damien Omen1

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but only for older versions of Android, I don't really think it's a good idea to go back to those.
They actually have put out stable versions of Cyanogen Mod for Galaxy Note but not for the international version :/

Damien Omen1

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it usually does, but it also happens with the music off. This morning the phone just turned off while I was trying to update the Gmail app...

pftiffin

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I have been running 10.1-20130621-NIGHTLY-n7000 for 6 days now. Very stable and no problems found. Running either Rocket Player or Apollo and text entry with Kingsoft together showing no problems. Could be you have a hardware problem?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using AC Forums mobile app

kestube

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but only for older versions of Android, I don't really think it's a good idea to go back to those.thanks
22.gif

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech