Google play store not working

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
So how do you get it to reinstall once you've uninstall updates? I did that and the app no longer worK's and the soon is no longer showing up in my app list.

omfhey

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine didn't work either. But I fixed it! The only thing I had to do was to correct the date and time. And it worked!

Posted via Android Central App

djbillyd

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I have been at this since last night and I have yet to resolve it. Play Store AND Gmail gives the apologetic "Unfortunately..., have stopped working". I've done all of the resets and reboots suggested, and the darn things still won't work. For a long time "Sync" was reporting that it, too, wasn't working too. What could the problem be? Why the systems, that appear to be networks, failures?

djbillyd

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
@ Drummerboy1975

Scroll to the bottom of the "ALL" list in "APPS". It will be there. tap "enable" and it migrates back into place o your Apps list.

yannjc

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
hi , my sisters' samsung galaxy young playstore didnt worked .
i came to this forum and youre answer was of great help to me !
thx u very much
;);););););););););););)
i give you full rating

sincerely ,

yannjc .

Khansaa Barakat

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
my internet is working and the web is working but when i try to open the facebook or play store its telling that no connection but still other apps are working on internet .... ????

kdundas

May 10, 2014
Visit site
I purchased an S4 today and my Play Store just circles and won't open. I can open facebook and other web pages so I know my Wifi is working. I checked the downloads area and there is nothing there to uninstall/reinstall.
I get the grey Play Store header on the top of the screen and the search icon, but that is all.
I can click the search icon and type things (ie shazam), but again it just circles and doesn't result in anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol