What issue do i have with my n7000?

thewildwarriors

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
So i bought my N7000 off ebay and have had my phone for half a year. In that time i have had to replace the Charger port twice due to it not working properly and now recently it looks like it's about to stop working again, but the difference this time is that i replaced the charger port around 2 or 3 weeks ago, which seems unusual for the charger port to have broken already.
Also, my phone seems to not be picking up signal as well as before, maybe it's just me but it's a lot more noticeable now for some reason
I was just wondering whether it IS my charging ports? or is it something bigger like a motherboard issue? I have been very careful since replacing the port the first time not to damage it and as far as i know i haven't.

* also, my battery seems to be draining quite a bit faster now and it takes a lot longer to charge

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
So i bought my N7000 off ebay and have had my phone for half a year. In that time i have had to replace the Charger port twice due to it not working properly and now recently it looks like it's about to stop working again, but the difference this time is that i replaced the charger port around 2 or 3 weeks ago, which seems unusual for the charger port to have broken already.
Also, my phone seems to not be picking up signal as well as before, maybe it's just me but it's a lot more noticeable now for some reason
I was just wondering whether it IS my charging ports? or is it something bigger like a motherboard issue? I have been very careful since replacing the port the first time not to damage it and as far as i know i haven't.

* also, my battery seems to be draining quite a bit faster now and it takes a lot longer to charge

Who replaced your charging port? I know the charging port has to be installed carefully. Also, if it is defective, the signal is also affected. I had a defective one (charging port) installed by a repair shop and I had no signal. They had to replace it. Check and make sure they are not defective. Ask the company where the port was purchased if they had a defective lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance