Where did the option go to select live wallpaper on my Galaxy Note?

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi im having a problem with my note . When i go to apply a live wallpaper the option isnt there anymore. All that is is galary and photos. My phone use to be rooted but i un rooted it and i even factory reset it but still no luck any suggestions

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Android Central! Which Note do you have? How are you trying to apply the live wallpaper--by long-pressing an empty part of the homescreen?

Go to the App Manager, and look for the app called Live Wallpaper Picker. Is it disabled/turned off? If so, reenable it.

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site

Hi thanks or replying and no it isn't in my app manager either. I have a galay note 3 through at&t and yes i do long press the screen to select wallpaper

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Which Note do you have? How are you trying to apply the live wallpaper--by long-pressing an empty part of the homescreen?

Go to the App Manager, and look for the app called Live Wallpaper Picker. Is it disabled/turned off? If so, reenable it.
Hi thanks or replying and no it isn't in my app manager either. I have a galay note 3 through at&t and yes i do long press the screen to select wallpaper

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure if Live Wallpaper Picker comes with your Note 3, but it's a pretty standard app on Android in general. Try going to the App Manager, tap Menu, and then Reset All App Preferences. This will clear all defaults, and also reenable any disabled app. Now check again--do you see Live Wallpaper Picker? Keep in mind that I'm talking about the App Manager, not the App Drawer.

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure if Live Wallpaper Picker comes with your Note 3, but it's a pretty standard app on Android in general. Try going to the App Manager, tap Menu, and then Reset All App Preferences. This will clear all defaults, and also reenable any disabled app. Now check again--do you see Live Wallpaper Picker? Keep in mind that I'm talking about the App Manager, not the App Drawer.
yes im in app manager and i reset it and it still didn't pop up but i really dont want the live wall paper i just need a way to access the settings in multi live wallpaper and you can only access it through live wall paper so im stuck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams