This is my 500th and last Android!

wvblackgun

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
this is my 500th and last android.........

1- phone always freezes at text screen when hitting back button to return to text conversation listview screen
2-phone will not open any links sent to me via text, messenger etc it always crashes browser instantly
3-phone arbitrarily decides when it feels like connecting to my head unit...sometimes it starts music where I turned car off, sometimes it just connects, sometimes it refuses
4-phone freezes 10x a day on fb...picture posts lock it up everytime
5- autocorrect stopped working now it only misspells my already correctly spelled words because it saved "thst" instead of "that" sometime ago......it does this constantly,,,,,or if I type "thst" and mean "that" it changes it to thtt or "ambidextrious"
6- phone forces updates over 4g! that's theft, and renders my phone unusable....
7- cant use wifi, phone has me threatened with updates....auto update = off
8- alarms disappear from screen, have to add widget to homescreen daily, sometimes they stay, sometimes not...seems like the phone makes arbitrary moves
9- they have a note 5 now, so next update will cut battery life in half, make OS unusable and crash.....they want u to buy new....ive bought enough androids to know they sabotage your old ones if u keep them too long.........im about to go iphone, and I hate iphone but atleast my wife can laugh and say "atleast mine works"
EDIT: I know sounds whiney, and im not trying to bash android, im just about done with these glitch turds.......can anyone telle whats going on here? is this normal? it has been for my last 5 anroids......plz help

wvblackgun

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: this is my 500th and last android.........

its a note 4, a Samsung branded device.......I don't want to run any goofy emulators, 3rd party os....I want my note 4, but reliable

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

What device do you have? Note 4? I'd recommend getting something not made by Samsung as a start.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

The best Android experience is always on the Nexus line and the Nexus 6P goes to the roof on specs/build/look/feel with Samsung and a couple others. It starts out at $500. Short of that, I have the Moto X Pure as well and it is very close to stock and I have no complaints on that one (I use two phones, one for work and one for play). It starts out at $400. LG also brought out two good phones this year in the LG G4 and V10. I'm not certain on pricing for those. I bought my G4 on contract, so it was like $50 after rebates and whatnot.