Question for all you

Krissy124

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I just got a Samsung Galaxy Precedent. I am having issues making calls, and it keeps asking to activate, when i talked to customer support, they told me it would be fully activated in 24 hours, that was 30 hours ago. I am getting sorely pissed, and my husband is rubbing it in my face saying you shouldn't have bought that POS. I need help. any suggestions? BTW it is a straight talk, I can't afford anything else

PoorBoy52760

Banned
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
well i am not an expert on this issue by any means,

first i would have to ask how the signal is in the area your are working with,

second i would have to ask if when you setup the phone, if you did it as it said on the activation card,

Third thing is a slight possibility you got a bad phone and will have to exchange it at your local walmart for a new one,

(it has happened we just got my daughter one Thursday night) and had to take it back 3 times before we got a one. (hers was unable to charge unsupported battery)

there are many things that can be the problem here with yours.

customer support at Straight Talk isn't much help for anything. i know i have been using their service from almost a yr now, the service is good when its working right, but if you have an issue Customer Service is worthless for the most part.

Keep this in mind when having a problem,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1