Trouble with Itunes music

AmberAnne

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

so i recently upgraded to the Galaxy Reverb from an Optimus V. With the optimus, transferring my iTunes music to my SD card was easy. I just dragged and dropped.

I tried this with my Galaxy Reverb and so far my music is hidden from my music player. I can go into the 'my files' folder, see the iTunes music and even play it! (play it from the pre-installed music players... ironically enough) However, I cannot access this music directly from either of the two pre-installed music players on the phone. I have downloaded 2 other music players and they too do not recognize the iTunes music.

it is specific to the iTunes music, the players will play any mp3 file with out a problem.

how can I fix this.

the Optimus V, i might add, had NO problem recognizing i tunes music... i'm pretty shocked at this problem... to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

I must add that when i tried the basic Android Music Player by jrt studios i COULD access my mp4s... however... this was ONLY in the 'recently added' folder where ALL the music was dumped with absolutely no separation in folders (like they are nicely separated on the sd card.)

what is this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy