Why doesn't my battery seem charged?

MacInTheNet

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I need some help with my phone (i9003).
I had some crashing problems (Facebook, Gapps and so on) so I found a solution on xda developers that was: take the phone apart and break the internal SD (in order to make it unavailable for the phone... you know, that was corrupted and caused my crashing problems!).
After that, I had to make a swap between the internal and the external SD (and I did it by uploading a particular text file via ADB).
OK, it worked.
Unfortunately, as soon as I reassembled and rebooted the phone, the battery started to go crazy.
It appears not charged even if it is.
I can read "0s on battery" if I check its status...
So if I unplug the cable the phone turns off...
It's not a problem of battery charging though because when the phone is turned off it gets recharged correctly...
There is something in the software that can't read the correct battery status... something I touched caused that?
I already tried to replace the firmware (now it's 2.3.6 rooted) and reset the battery stats in the recovery but it didn't work...
Any idea?
Thanks guys : )

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
How do you "break" the internal SD? It's a part of internal storage. That would be like breaking a part of a hard drive.

MacInTheNet

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Yea exactly... you can use a screwdriver. You should take it away but it's not necessary. Just scratching it would be enough because this way you make it undetectable ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt