exynos

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
i know it's not the New Exynos chip LISTED but IT IS LISTED as EXYNOS for SGS2 4G (assuming LTE?)
:
Samsung Exynos

EDIT: nevevermind this one, it also says screen size 4.3

AND

another source that makes me think an Exynos chip will be in the Skyrocket is from samsung "Samsung’s new Exynos 4212 application processor will be sampling to select customers in Q4 2011."

Samsung Releases 1.5 GHz Exynos 4212 Dual-Core Processor | Phone Buff

EDIT:
Just downloaded the USER MANUAL for the skyrocket from Samsungs website and it is titled. "ATT_SGH-i727_Celox_English....."
So i did a few searches and turns out it is the LTE Celox that was talked about in August.

Last edited:

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Here is the Celox user review page for a test unit.

Details as they are found. - Android Forums

Nothing too exciting.
I highly doubt we'll see the Exynos. This phone will be the Epic Touch 4G with LTE added to it. Same thing as the Rogers LTE S II that released earlier this week.
The 1.5 Exynos is too new. The Celox has been in beta testing for longer than the Exynos 1.5 has been around.

edit: Just read your link. Here's a quote from it.

This means that by the 1st quarter of next year we could be seeing this powerful processor in high end phones and tablets.

When they said "sampling to customers", they aren't talking about end-users. They were talking about manufacturers who would purchase the chips to use in product development.

Sorry. :(

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Here is the Celox user review page for a test unit.

Details as they are found. - Android Forums

Nothing too exciting.
I highly doubt we'll see the Exynos. This phone will be the Epic Touch 4G with LTE added to it. Same thing as the Rogers LTE S II that released earlier this week.
The 1.5 Exynos is too new. The Celox has been in beta testing for longer than the Exynos 1.5 has been around.

edit: Just read your link. Here's a quote from it.

When they said "sampling to customers", they aren't talking about end-users. They were talking about manufacturers who would purchase the chips to use in product development.

Sorry. :(

sounds right. itd be nice if it was exynos though but it seems more likely that it wont be.

went through the user manual anyway since I will be getting this phone and it has NFC (temporarily disabled) like the OG attSGS2, Need for speed shift game preinstalled,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37