12-04-2011 12:26 PM
158 ... 567
tools
    I was like you on debating which one to get but i took a chance with skyrocket and don't regret it one bit. loading time is a bigger joy than i expected and I'm not even on lte yet.
    The screen size was also my number one concern. I really, really wanted the 4.3, after owning the phone for a couple days i didn't even notice it anymore. anytime i think back to what am i missing from the sgiithere's really nothing. But if i had gotten the 4.3 i would always feel like I'm missing out on something possibly better, since skyrocket will eventually have lte for me next year. Now it seems silly to me that i had spent so much time agonizing over screen size, which is kind of a good complaint to have. That's my take on it.
    11-20-2011 09:58 PM
    Here is something I can't believe anyone has commented on. When in 4G LTE, according to att, you can't surf the web and be on the phone. that is the big advantage of ATT over verizon. Not anymore. Anyone noticed this?
    11-25-2011 10:57 PM
    Here is something I can't believe anyone has commented on. When in 4G LTE, according to att, you can't surf the web and be on the phone. that is the big advantage of ATT over verizon. Not anymore. Anyone noticed this?
    Do you have a source for that? It doesn't seem to make sense since AT&T isn't using LTE for voice right now.
    11-26-2011 12:28 AM
    You may not be able to browse at LTE speeds but I am definitely getting hspa and am able to browse the net while on the phone.
    11-26-2011 01:21 AM
    The att customer service person was quite adamant that this was the case whenever on LTE.she said it was ok with regular.is she wrong?
    11-26-2011 07:05 AM
    The att customer service person was quite adamant that this was the case whenever on LTE.she said it was ok with regular.is she wrong?
    I believe she is slightly misinformed. After calling my sister in an LTE area, I then watched a YouTube clip. I was able to stream the video and chat simultaneously. The only thing I noticed is that's the lte icon disappeared. However the 4g icon remained.
    11-26-2011 08:44 AM
    Great!
    11-26-2011 09:08 AM
    After seeing all the arguments:

I switched from the gs 2 to skyrocket and

No perceptible difference in processing speed.

The 4g is a huge difference. Seems as fast as wifi. Don't even turn on wifi anymore.

Battery is much better. Drains slower.the big differences is that it charges MUCH faster.

I an thrilled I made the switch
    12-04-2011 12:26 PM
158 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD