Vid: hands on/unboxing Skyrocket

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Review I just saw said the Vivid was the better of the two phones.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Review I just saw said the Vivid was the better of the two phones.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Interesting. I have never owned a HTC. Have you? Where is the review?

Edit: I found it. Not a bad looking phone. My concern is that it is almost 2 oz heavier at over 6 ozs. and the battery is 1600 +/- mAh. I have always heard that HTC's have poor battery life. I did like that qHD screen though having an Atrix 2 and the OG Atrix as well. I am more familiar with the Sammy's touch wiz and actually like the new version when I had the SGSII for three weeks.

I will look at the Vivid but I think I would lean strongly toward the skyrocket.

Last edited:

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait till Sunday! Get to use my upgrade...get 30 days to see if the Nexus is coming or Note to AT&T...haha.

Both phones look great. The HTC build will be better/stronger due to they use metal a lot. How my Inspire was. Both phones look fast. The GS2S looks to have no lag whatsoever! Actually every so slightly faster than my returned GS2!!!

Can't wait to see the screens in person, both should be beautiful. If the HTC really impresses with the qHD screen...I might go back to Sense.

GravityDroid

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait till Sunday! Get to use my upgrade...get 30 days to see if the Nexus is coming or Note to AT&T...haha.

Lol exactly! That's what I'm doing, making a 30 watch for either the nexus or note, if I hear word on either of those then I'll return the skyrocket, and if not, it would have been too long anyway.:)

chmcke01

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Lol exactly! That's what I'm doing, making a 30 watch for either the nexus or note, if I hear word on either of those then I'll return the skyrocket, and if not, it would have been too long anyway.:)

Where do you get your phones? Can you just flatout return it no questions asked or do they allow exchange only?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech