Just picked mine up

earthdog

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Returned my ATT SG2 for the Skyrocket. Screaming fast on the speed test 10 down and 5 up and I am on the edge of the LTE network.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I picked one up in San Antonio for 150. I am headed to airport so I have not set up but they did activate the new lte SIM card for me and we put it into my Atrix 2 and I am getting HSPA+ speeds. I was hoping the new SIM would be compatible with older phones and it is.

Can't wait to get home later and set it up. It is charging next to me as I type!

linuxdood

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine. Love the screen size and network speeds. No LTE here in Philly. HSPA pulls about 5 down. Knew the quadrant would on the low side. Around 2400. The adreno gpu just doesnt compare to tye powervr

earthdog

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I think you need to put your eyes on it. For me the QHD display of the Vivd makes the fonts to small for my eye. I also observed that it was not as bright in the direct sunlight but I am sure they are both great devices.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I was happy they included the headphones as well. Did not have cases in store, so I am not using the phone yet. Did see on the ATT website the available otterbox cases. Looks like ATT is behind this phone more than the GSII.

Creek

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I was happy they included the headphones as well. Did not have cases in store, so I am not using the phone yet. Did see on the ATT website the available otterbox cases. Looks like ATT is behind this phone more than the GSII.

My store had the cheaper one so I got it. I am going to order the defender. Now to start bugging Seido to make the Convert for the SR.

terefel

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Happy with mine so far! Android was pretty easy to get the hang of. Unfortunately, all the iPhone users' texts I'm getting are still going to my 3GS: I'm assuming there's some apple database that needs to update or something.

Planning on getting an otterbox, one of the smooth ones (commuter?)

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Is it a slippery bugger? I thought my SG2 was a little squirmy even with the textured back. The whole damn thing on the SR is smooth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463