07-26-2013 02:10 PM
209 1234 ...
tools
    11-11-2011 09:08 AM
    Just ordered the SGP Neo hybrid case. Hope it is decent since I have never seen one
    SGP Neo hybrid galaxy - YouTube

It looks like a nice case per the reviews linked above. I decided it wasn't for me though because it's a two piece and I need to remove my case on a frequent basis.
    11-11-2011 12:29 PM
    SGP Neo hybrid galaxy - YouTube

It looks like a nice case per the reviews linked above. I decided it wasn't for me though because it's a two piece and I need to remove my case on a frequent basis.
    Agree but I wanted something on my phone until the Seidio combo comes out. Plus it comes with a sgp screen protector.
    11-11-2011 12:55 PM
    Just ordered the SGP Neo hybrid case. Hope it is decent since I have never seen one
    Just ordered this as well. Have not even been using my phone. Waiting for a case.
    REALLY hope this arrives before I leave for vacation on Friday!!
    11-11-2011 07:30 PM
    Just ordered this as well. Have not even been using my phone. Waiting for a case.
    REALLY hope this arrives before I leave for vacation on Friday!!
    Just order 2 of those black and red. I added priority shipping because I hope to get it soon. The phone is so naked now.
    11-12-2011 02:38 AM
    The phone looks EXACTLY like the Samsung Infuse 4g from ATT. Anyone tried this case yet?
    11-12-2011 08:56 AM
    The phone looks EXACTLY like the Samsung Infuse 4g from ATT. Anyone tried this case yet?
    132 x 71 x 9 mm is size of infuse
    129.8 x 68.8 x 9.5 mm is size of Skyrocket

It may physically fit, but it will not be perfect.
    Infuse is longer and wider
    kronikwisdom likes this.
    11-12-2011 02:29 PM
    Had the Infuse before the SR. Its not even close. Curves, antenna hump, dimensions...
    11-13-2011 01:48 AM
    Try Amazon they have some really cool cases for the skyrocket listed for sale.
    11-13-2011 10:47 AM
    Some more case options popped up on amazon...

Amazon.com: samsung skyrocket Cases

...though they "aren't available" yet. wtf.
    I must have one of these. Particularly the red and black one (rabid Georgia fan)
    11-13-2011 06:15 PM
    TPU cases will be available via Amazon, starting next week.
    Yep, this is what TPU told me yesterday. They're hoping for later next week.

Here's the "new products" page where it'll be posted when released-->
    http://tpu-cases.com/index.php?main_...e916ea097c4b63
    11-13-2011 06:23 PM
    I bought a sprint epic touch 4g case and had to modify the microphone and speaker holes a little bit....nothing a drill bit, screw tapper and file couldn't fix....works great for the time being.
    11-13-2011 07:42 PM
    I just ordered my zagg invisishield and hope to have it this week.

In the past zagg has sent me 2 25% off codes. If anyone is interested in one let me know and I'll get you that code if/when I get it
    pannna likes this.
    11-13-2011 08:22 PM
    I can use a discount code - thanks in advance!
    pannna likes this.
    11-13-2011 09:45 PM
    Got an email today from Amazon that my SGP Neo Hybrid has shipped! Expected delivery between November 17-22 !!
    11-14-2011 09:00 PM
    Any other local places, where one can get the screen protector for GS2 LTE ?
    11-15-2011 09:25 PM
    Diztronic TPU case now available!

I ordered before noticing it was "gloss black". $8.90 shipped though... you really can't beat that. Even if it ends up being a fingerprint magnet. Which I have no idea if it will be, I'm just assuming.

Diztronic High Gloss Black TPU Case Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - $8.90 : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

Or from Amazon. But Amazon is more expensive.
    http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Flex...cUvbUpU1406652
    jsarino likes this.
    11-16-2011 12:53 AM
    Diztronic TPU case now available!

I ordered before noticing it was "gloss black". $8.90 shipped though... you really can't beat that. Even if it ends up being a fingerprint magnet. Which I have no idea if it will be, I'm just assuming.

Diztronic High Gloss Black TPU Case Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - $8.90 : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

Or from Amazon. But Amazon is more expensive.
    http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Flex...cUvbUpU1406767

Thanks for the link. Just ordered one as well. I will say I am curious how "High Gloss Non-Slip Finish" works. I would think the two are mutually exclusive.
    11-16-2011 04:14 AM
    Just ordered one from Amazon - for $8.90 plus shipping so we'll see how it looks!
    11-16-2011 10:10 AM
    Got an email today from Amazon that my SGP Neo Hybrid has shipped! Expected delivery between November 17-22 !!
    Please post a review when you receive it. I'd also like to know how well this one would protect the phone from drops.
    11-16-2011 02:50 PM
    Ballistic SG case coming soon.

I emailed Ballistic to inquire about the upcoming availability of cases for the Skyrocket and received this response:

"Thank you for your interest in our Ballistic cases. We will be producing a Ballistic SG case for the Samsung Galaxy S Skyrocket. This case is expected to be available at the end of December to the beginning of January. Please check back on our webstore for more information on the release of this Ballistic SG case. If we can assist you with anything further please feel free to contact us."
    11-16-2011 02:51 PM
    Just got mine today....

Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket [AT&T] Case Neo Hybrid Series [Dante Red]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Pretty nice. Its slim and it will give me pretty good protection from daily beatings I'm not too sure its what I'm gonna want next summer when I'm working outside around heavy equipment (will probably have to go with the seidio convert)

The case itself is a thin rubber case that goes around the phone and then the red part is an even thinner plastic piece.

The one thing I don't get is on the top there are three holes...1-headphone jack, 2-the noise reduction mic and 3-the whole top right corner is left open?????

I'm gonna keep it at least until seidio releases the convert...i will probably still use it for low risk situations even then
    FireAndroid likes this.
    11-16-2011 07:45 PM
    Pretty nice. Its slim and it will give me pretty good protection from daily beatings I'm not too sure its what I'm gonna want next summer when I'm working outside around heavy equipment (will probably have to go with the seidio convert)

The one thing I don't get is on the top there are three holes...1-headphone jack, 2-the noise reduction mic and 3-the whole top right corner is left open?????

I'm gonna keep it at least until seidio releases the convert...i will probably still use it for low risk situations even then
    Thanks! I am expecting mine tomorrow or Friday.
    I was worried that it would be a total miss on the design.
    The screen protector included was correct as well??
    11-16-2011 07:58 PM
    Just got mine today....

Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket [AT&T] Case Neo Hybrid Series [Dante Red]: Cell Phones & Accessories

The case itself is a thin rubber case that goes around the phone and then the red part is an even thinner plastic piece.

Thank you for the info on the case. It sounds too thin in protection for me.
    11-16-2011 09:07 PM
    Not sure if it has been posted yet, but Otterbox will have the Defender for the Skyrocket as well as the two other styles of cases: OtterBox now encases SGS2 Skyrocket & HTC Vivid - Mobility Digest

AT&T already has it on their site, but it shows as out of stock. I think I'll be waiting for this one. Just wish they would offer it in some other colors.
    11-16-2011 09:11 PM
209 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD