07-26-2013 02:10 PM
209 ... 34567 ...
tools
    Looks like black barely there are finally available. EBay. $30 shipped.
    12-05-2011 12:33 PM
    very very nice
    12-07-2011 10:44 AM
    Got the Diztronic case and put it on today. If you don't mind the smudging (glossy black version), it's pretty suitable for the money.
    12-08-2011 04:11 PM
    Got the Diztronic case and put it on today. If you don't mind the smudging (glossy black version), it's pretty suitable for the money.

Same here, for the money, the Diztronic case is perfect - review in here:
    Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Case / Cover Review – Diztronic Flexible TPU Case | Review Horizon
    12-09-2011 11:12 AM
    I was walking around best buy today and noticed they had a black case by Rocketfish. It is exactly like the black version of the diztroic case except with a bit heftier price tag. It is $25 compared to the Diztronic's $10. I purchased it just to give my new white skyrocket some protection for now, but I will most likely order the Diztronic case from online and return this 1 when it arrives. Nonetheless, it is a great case...wish it was white!
    12-09-2011 03:07 PM
    I've ordered Diztronic matte version should be getting it soon. It got 5 star reviews on amazon and judging from the youtube reviews there is no smudging on it
    12-09-2011 05:14 PM
    Looks like black barely there are finally available. EBay. $30 shipped.
    Warning, I just received my case and I'm not happy with it. I had this case for my infuse and it was perfect. However this one is quite a different case.
    Main issue is the skyrocket does not sit into the case completely. I can see a gap between the case and the phone...the gap causes the case to pop right off in your hand or pocket, etc and the it doesn't offer the nice lip above the screen. My other issue is they curved the front corners, so If the phone drops and lands on the front there is no protection. Basically the case only protects the rear of the phone.

Case-mate failed big time on this one. Bummed, as I really liked the infuse version.
    12-10-2011 07:06 PM
    I just got this phone and I got the Otterbox Commuter Series case with mine. It's a great case that provides the right amount of protection without adding the bulk to it. Glad I didn't go with the Defender series, would have been too much. Unless you work in a rough environment like construction or the like, then that would be perfect for you.
    12-11-2011 02:12 AM
    The Seidio SURFACE case is now available. I ordered one this morning. I'll update this whenever I get it on the phone. I had the same case for my Nexus One and really liked it.

Here
    12-13-2011 09:12 AM
    The Seidio SURFACE case is now available. I ordered one this morning. I'll update this whenever I get it on the phone. I had the same case for my Nexus One and really liked it.

Here
    Looks nice! Wish it came in colors other than black. Looking forward to your review when you get it.
    12-13-2011 10:48 AM
    I've had the Siedio case on both my N1 and Inspire.

Very good case, especially when coupled with the holster. The case just snaps right into it.

I haven't gotten it for my Skyrocket yet, I didn't know it was available.

Anyway, I'd highly recommend this this case, especially if your looking for a holster too.

Sent from my Samsung GSII Skyrocket using Tapatalk
    12-13-2011 06:51 PM
    I have been waiting and ordered the Seidio Surface combo for my SR today! Use code DEC2011 to get 15% off and free USPS shipping! I have own this combo for all of my phones going back to the Curve 8300 many years ago.
    12-13-2011 07:57 PM
    i got my Diztronic case two days ago from amazon its fantastic. I was sceptical about it at first but when I actually received it i was like wow no wonder it got 5 star reviews.. honestly this case rocks... I got the matte version...
    12-13-2011 09:37 PM
    I have a TPU case and love it.
    12-13-2011 11:24 PM
    I am highly interested in the Seidio case. Do you think if I hold out longer that they will offer it in colors?
    12-14-2011 10:38 AM
    Just ordered the commuter. I liked the one I had on my inspire. Unfortunately it's going to arrive too late because it took a nasty spill while going out to pick up dinner. A few scratches and a couple of good dings. At least the screen was left unscathed!
    12-17-2011 01:38 AM
    case mate has some.
    12-17-2011 02:46 AM
    I am highly interested in the Seidio case. Do you think if I hold out longer that they will offer it in colors?
    One new color available: http://www.seidioonline.com/samsung-...ket-s/7561.htm
    12-17-2011 09:50 AM
    I received my Seidio Surface combo today for my Skyrocket! I have owned this combo for all of my phones going back to the Curve 8300. I do not keep my phone in my pocket and my leather holster was not large enough to fit the SR with a case on it. I needed the combo with holster. The case slides on very easily in two pieces. I have a ZAGG on the screen and no problems with this case peeling up the edges. The material is a hard, rubberized plastic which gives a good grip. It will offer some drop protection but wait to get the active or convert cases if you are really drop prone as they offer better drop protection.

The case fits well and all the cutouts are perfect. You can see the case, holster and them together in the pictures. The phone snaps in, bottom first into the spring top of the holster. I have never had the phone come out of the holster accidentally. The holster clip is a nice size and does rotate with a ratcheting action if you prefer to use sideways. Use code DEC2011 to get 15% off and free post office shipping.

Edit: The Active case is now available in black.
    12-17-2011 01:50 PM
    Just picked up the Otterbox Defender at a local ATT store for $37 and tax. I used the coupon someone posted earlier in this thread. It is a little bigger than the Diztronic, but the built in screen protector means I am no longer cleaning lint out of the face all the time. The Diztronic case is my favorite affordable case. I do have a lot of confidence in the Defender, so as long as the extra bulk doesn't drive me nuts, I plan on keeping it.
    12-17-2011 01:57 PM
    Just got the Diztronic Smoke Matte case today and it fits great. Looks pretty good too. Seems hard to beat for about $10.

With the new case and the Ghost Armor screen protector, now I won't have to baby it quite at much.
    12-17-2011 03:44 PM
    Just got the Diztronic Smoke Matte case today and it fits great. Looks pretty good too. Seems hard to beat for about $10.

With the new case and the Ghost Armor screen protector, now I won't have to baby it quite at much.
    I have that case for my Atrix 2 and you are correct that you cannot beat it for the price! The only thing I question is any drop protection at all. Wish Seidio made a case for the Atrix 2...
    12-17-2011 03:56 PM
    I have a ZAGG on the screen and no problems with this case peeling up the edges.
    Are you a magician?

I have never had any luck with putting one of these on any phone with a zagg. Do you pull the sides out and kind of clip it on or do you slide it on the way it is designed?

This is why I haven't ordered one yet!
    12-17-2011 04:23 PM
    Are you a magician?

I have never had any luck with putting one of these on any phone with a zagg. Do you pull the sides out and kind of clip it on or do you slide it on the way it is designed?

This is why I haven't ordered one yet!
    I have had that happen before as well. The ZAGG for the SR leaves a little room on the sides and when I slid the Seidio Surface on I was very careful to see if there would be drag on the edges. There was none. It slid over the ZAGG very easily. Maybe this case is not as tight fitting as the others. You can see in the pictures that the screen looks fine, no peeling or bubbles on the edges!
    jess.hickey likes this.
    12-17-2011 04:35 PM
    I got my pink glitter TPU case in the mail today (Diztronic Pink GlitterFlex TPU Case Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - $9.90 : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA) Awesome fit and the feel is great, not too sticky and not to slippery either.
    So glad I saw your post, I too am a woman and after returning my vivid for a skyrocket I was bummed to also have to return the cute casemate case att had for the vivid, saw your post and ordered this case got it yesterday and love it! It is now sold out. I emailed the company because I would love a clear case with glitter because I have a white skyrocket.
    12-17-2011 05:11 PM
209 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD