Skyrocket Cases?

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Diztronic Smoke Matte case today and it fits great. Looks pretty good too. Seems hard to beat for about $10.

With the new case and the Ghost Armor screen protector, now I won't have to baby it quite at much.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Diztronic Smoke Matte case today and it fits great. Looks pretty good too. Seems hard to beat for about $10.

With the new case and the Ghost Armor screen protector, now I won't have to baby it quite at much.

I have that case for my Atrix 2 and you are correct that you cannot beat it for the price! The only thing I question is any drop protection at all. Wish Seidio made a case for the Atrix 2...

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Seidio Suface Combos pics

I have a ZAGG on the screen and no problems with this case peeling up the edges.

Are you a magician? :)

I have never had any luck with putting one of these on any phone with a zagg. Do you pull the sides out and kind of clip it on or do you slide it on the way it is designed?

This is why I haven't ordered one yet!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Seidio Suface Combos pics

Are you a magician? :)

I have never had any luck with putting one of these on any phone with a zagg. Do you pull the sides out and kind of clip it on or do you slide it on the way it is designed?

This is why I haven't ordered one yet!

I have had that happen before as well. The ZAGG for the SR leaves a little room on the sides and when I slid the Seidio Surface on I was very careful to see if there would be drag on the edges. There was none. It slid over the ZAGG very easily. Maybe this case is not as tight fitting as the others. You can see in the pictures that the screen looks fine, no peeling or bubbles on the edges!

Reactions: jess.hickey

Iamdunne

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I got my pink glitter TPU case in the mail today (Diztronic Pink GlitterFlex TPU Case Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - $9.90 : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA) Awesome fit and the feel is great, not too sticky and not to slippery either. :)

So glad I saw your post, I too am a woman and after returning my vivid for a skyrocket I was bummed to also have to return the cute casemate case att had for the vivid, saw your post and ordered this case got it yesterday and love it! It is now sold out. I emailed the company because I would love a clear case with glitter because I have a white skyrocket.

NM 156

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the Diztronic case too... Fits perfectly but I would prefer a slot opening for access to the volume rocker... Volume control is little tricky with the volume rocker covered...

anon(605125)

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Just put it in a case before you take it anywhere! I had mine three days and one drop borked the screen. Shop doesn't think they'll have replacement screens for the sr for at least a month. Had to buy another for $599 and tax. It's in the Otterbox Defender now that took nine days to get here from Otterbox, three days too late!:mad:

NM 156

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine does too...

Just put it in a case before you take it anywhere! I had mine three days and one drop borked the screen. Shop doesn't think they'll have replacement screens for the sr for at least a month. Had to buy another for $599 and tax. It's in the Otterbox Defender now that took nine days to get here from Otterbox, three days too late!:mad:

I'd rather have the volume rocker uncovered...

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
i bought a casemate Barely there case and since it's already a big phone even that extra 2mm it adds is a pain for me..

returned it...

gonna put a full body on it and use some generic leather pouch which i like better.. i used pouches for all my Blackberries instead of belt holsters..

mrfr3sh2def

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I believe I just picked up the best case for the skyrocket to date. Its made by platinum perfected case chemistry and is sold in best buy for $35. Its is a all black case that comes in 2 pieces. It is a hard plastic case with a felt lining and the phone has to slide into it and then you slide the bottom on. You have full access to all the controls and there is no button cover ups. The front of the case has a minor lip on the edge to allow for laying it face down on flat surfaces. The case also includes a belt clip with a felt lining to protect the screen when stowed away. I've been through 5 cases already and this has been the best thus far.

My only issue...the bottom snap on piece wiggles just a Tad bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I believe I just picked up the best case for the skyrocket to date. Its made by platinum perfected case chemistry and is sold in best buy for $35. Its is a all black case that comes in 2 pieces. It is a hard plastic case with a felt lining and the phone has to slide into it and then you slide the bottom on. You have full access to all the controls and there is no button cover ups. The front of the case has a minor lip on the edge to allow for laying it face down on flat surfaces. The case also includes a belt clip with a felt lining to protect the screen when stowed away. I've been through 5 cases already and this has been the best thus far.

My only issue...the bottom snap on piece wiggles just a Tad bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

This is the case made by Seido under the Platinum name. I posted pictures of the case and holster earlier in this thread on page 12. It is a great case!

methree

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I got the Seidio Active. So far its the perfect case for me. Nice rubber primary with a plastic skeleton that has a kick stand. The rubber has depressions for a better grip. Everything lines up perfectly. It only adds a little extra bulk, which i actually welcome, as I find the bare phone a bit awkward to hold. Good riddance to my SGP Neo Hybrid case. If i had to pick on one thing, it would be that the kickstand only word for widescreen viewing.

jonh918

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
i also just got my seidio active case today, will try to post some pictures tonight.. my sr currently has a otterbox impact case,besides being a lint magnet..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol