Skyrocket Cases?

Charsher47

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
So are there going to be many upcoming skyrocket specific cases, or will the international or T-mobile cases fit these?

I'm looking for a thin case that just covers the edges, what is everyone using/going to use?

Phone feels quite naked right now.

nesto1

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I agree, all they had was an otter box case at the att store. I opted no case and just got a moshi screen protector.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Me too! Lol! I am leaving on a business trip to Atlanta tomorrow and I am leaving my SR at home! Has any one tried a T Mobile SGSII case?

See below from Samsung Website:

Skyrocket
Product Dimensions (inches)
5.15” x 2.75” x 0.37”
Weight (ounces)
Approximately 4.66 oz.

T Mobile SGSII
Product Dimensions (inches)
5.11 x 2.71 x .37 inches
Weight (ounces)
4.77 oz

Creek

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I got the $25 otter box and the screen protector. I'm hoping enough of these sell so Seido will make the convert for it. I have that on my Atrix. Wasn't paying attention as didn't stick in my holster and it popped out a 40mph on my motorcycle. Absolutely no damage to the phone.

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I just left the T-Mobile store. Their cases have the speaker and Mike cutout in the wrong spots so they wont work. Good fit otherwise though.

Reactions: planoman

linuxdood

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Picked up the in store outterbox. Nice rubber case. Makes a big phone even bigger though. Also, serious lint magnet. Impossible to keep clean.

Dranakin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Every store I went to only had the Otterbox. I really didn't like it because it felt cheap and was unnecessarily thick. Hoping for a TPU case soon.

sdgrs

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else bothered by the lack of available cases?? I had the GS2 and many were there at launch. I tried ordering the Otterbox Defender, the order went through but wasn't shipped.
Called today and it is on backorder. Wasn't when I ordered.
The Moshi shows some of the "Samsung" lettering through the holes for the capacitive buttons, correct?? Doesn't it look off?

Those who have the Moshi, please comment.
Thanks!!

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else bothered by the lack of available cases?? I had the GS2 and many were there at launch.

The Moshi shows some of the "Samsung" lettering through the holes for the capacitive buttons, correct?? Doesn't it look off?

Yes, the Moshi shows part of the Samsung letters. I'm returning mine for this reason and because I don't like how it dims the screen a little. Otherwise it was a really great screen. Very smooth feeling and never got fingerprints. Which btw the naked gorilla glass on my Skyrocket is also pretty decent about not getting fingerprints.

OG GSII may have had more cases because the exact same body style was already in production in Europe for several months prior to US launch. At least I *think* was exactly the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835