CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: jsarino

linuxdood

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Diztronic TPU case now available!

I ordered before noticing it was "gloss black". $8.90 shipped though... you really can't beat that. Even if it ends up being a fingerprint magnet. Which I have no idea if it will be, I'm just assuming.

Diztronic High Gloss Black TPU Case Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - $8.90 : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

Or from Amazon. But Amazon is more expensive.
http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Fle...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1406767

Thanks for the link. Just ordered one as well. I will say I am curious how "High Gloss Non-Slip Finish" works. I would think the two are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:

FireAndroid

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Ballistic SG case coming soon.

I emailed Ballistic to inquire about the upcoming availability of cases for the Skyrocket and received this response:

"Thank you for your interest in our Ballistic cases. We will be producing a Ballistic SG case for the Samsung Galaxy S Skyrocket. This case is expected to be available at the end of December to the beginning of January. Please check back on our webstore for more information on the release of this Ballistic SG case. If we can assist you with anything further please feel free to contact us."

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine today....

Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket [AT&T] Case Neo Hybrid Series [Dante Red]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Pretty nice. Its slim and it will give me pretty good protection from daily beatings I'm not too sure its what I'm gonna want next summer when I'm working outside around heavy equipment (will probably have to go with the seidio convert)

The case itself is a thin rubber case that goes around the phone and then the red part is an even thinner plastic piece.

The one thing I don't get is on the top there are three holes...1-headphone jack, 2-the noise reduction mic and 3-the whole top right corner is left open?????

I'm gonna keep it at least until seidio releases the convert...i will probably still use it for low risk situations even then

Reactions: FireAndroid

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Pretty nice. Its slim and it will give me pretty good protection from daily beatings I'm not too sure its what I'm gonna want next summer when I'm working outside around heavy equipment (will probably have to go with the seidio convert)

The one thing I don't get is on the top there are three holes...1-headphone jack, 2-the noise reduction mic and 3-the whole top right corner is left open?????

I'm gonna keep it at least until seidio releases the convert...i will probably still use it for low risk situations even then

Thanks! I am expecting mine tomorrow or Friday.
I was worried that it would be a total miss on the design.
The screen protector included was correct as well??

FireAndroid

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine today....

Amazon.com: SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket [AT&T] Case Neo Hybrid Series [Dante Red]: Cell Phones & Accessories

The case itself is a thin rubber case that goes around the phone and then the red part is an even thinner plastic piece.

Thank you for the info on the case. It sounds too thin in protection for me.

jonh918

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, new to the forum i got my hands on a otterbox impact case for my skyrocket thru att before they sold out...the case feel's good not slippery considering i had a otterbox commuter case on my att galaxy s i'll try to post some pics, the case adds alittle bulk but i like the feel and protection

wickedstitch

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, new to the forum i got my hands on a otterbox impact case for my skyrocket thru att before they sold out...the case feel's good not slippery considering i had a otterbox commuter case on my att galaxy s i'll try to post some pics, the case adds alittle bulk but i like the feel and protection

I have this case as well. While I like the protection it gives the super slim Skyrocket, I do not like that it attracts and holds onto lint, dust, cat hair etc.

terefel

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I called OtterBox last night. According to them, cases for the skyrocket haven't even launched yet, and they were dubious any had actually been sold through ATT, though I told them I saw the impact in stores. Must be a disconnect between their corporate dept and their cust. service group. Regardless, what a lame roll out for both otterbox and ATT

jonh918

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I called OtterBox last night. According to them, cases for the skyrocket haven't even launched yet, and they were dubious any had actually been sold through ATT, though I told them I saw the impact in stores. Must be a disconnect between their corporate dept and their cust. service group. Regardless, what a lame roll out for both otterbox and ATT

yeah totally when i saw the cases for order on att website i wanted to check the spec. on otterbox site, I was surprised they didn't even list the phone...when i got the case yesterday (11/16) it didn't even come in a otterbox packaging i.e. yellow box, it came in a att/otterbox branded box i.e.orange and white color i'll try to take some pictures tonight

terefel

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I've been on the waitlist for the commuter for 9 days now. If someone hadn't posted saying they got it, I wouldn't believe it existed

linuxdood

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Diztronic TPU case now available!

I ordered before noticing it was "gloss black". $8.90 shipped though... you really can't beat that. Even if it ends up being a fingerprint magnet. Which I have no idea if it will be, I'm just assuming.

Diztronic High Gloss Black TPU Case Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - $8.90 : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

Or from Amazon. But Amazon is more expensive.
Amazon.com: Diztronic High Gloss Black Flexible TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket (AT&T Model SGH-i727 Only) [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

My TPU case just arrived. Will say, perfect fit. Cutouts perfect. Doesnt add much weight. Cant beat the price. Ot is much more holdable now, less slipage. The high gloss is just that though. Looks nice but still more slippy than it could be. Much better than the rubber otterbox i had. The otter is too sticky

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
My TPU case just arrived. Will say, perfect fit. Cutouts perfect. Doesnt add much weight. Cant beat the price. Ot is much more holdable now, less slipage. The high gloss is just that though. Looks nice but still more slippy than it could be. Much better than the rubber otterbox i had. The otter is too sticky

Awesome!
Thanks for the info. I'll try to provide some also in a little while since mine came in today also. I also got the SGP case and Infuse car dock that I'll be using as a desktop dock. Will try and post some pics and a comparison of the two cases.