Skyrocket Cases?

highstar

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Good news for the ones waiting. AT&T has the Otterbox Defender in stock. Ordered one a couple of hours ago and already shipped. Google ATT coupon code and come up with a 25% off and free expidited shipping. Ended up paying around $40 for it shipped. Otterbox claims coming soon but seems like I've got one on the way.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
thanks for that info highstar.... just ordered mine as well..... total came out to 40 and some change.... finally the case we all been waiting for.... :)

highstar

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
You're welcome nelonez. Seemed funny that Otterbox knew nothing about when they'd be available but AT&T has them. Processed and shipped fast too, within a few hours.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Haha.... that's true... I been checking otterbox.com for any info but nothing.... I had the motorola atrix 2 before this and att had the otterbox at the store without it being posted on the otterbox site... looks like att has some kind of hook ups... LOL...

ARSkyrocket

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Just installed the AT&T SAMSUNG Galaxy South II Skyrocket defender series case. OtterBox and already dropped and carwash soaked without a glitch. I don't really know how to use that beltclip though? I should add the phone isn't slippery and feels great in my hand.

Creek

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Good news for the ones waiting. AT&T has the Otterbox Defender in stock. Ordered one a couple of hours ago and already shipped. Google ATT coupon code and come up with a 25% off and free expidited shipping. Ended up paying around $40 for it shipped. Otterbox claims coming soon but seems like I've got one on the way.

Ordered mine about 10 days ago and got it in the mail today

terefel

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox added the impact to their website today ($5 discount over ATT site.) Still no word on the commuter (waiting for over 2 weeks now for my order from ATT)

Deflord

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
My TPU case just arrived. Will say, perfect fit. Cutouts perfect. Doesnt add much weight. Cant beat the price. Ot is much more holdable now, less slipage. The high gloss is just that though. Looks nice but still more slippy than it could be. Much better than the rubber otterbox i had. The otter is too sticky

Yup I got the same thing last week and it is less slippy. Definitely nice - Cant' beat the cost I paid for it.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
After a week with SGP Neo hybrid I had to pull it off and I picked up the Case Mate Pop case at AT&T. With my corporate discount it was 26 so about the same amount I wasted on the SGP.

I just did not have confidence that the SGP was offering any protection. I like the case mate although it does not have the kickstand like the one for the SGS II does. It fits very well, reminds me of the speck candyshell cases which offer very good protection and is very easy to grip! The only thing I was not crazy about is the color...white with gray sides but 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Still waiting on Seidio to come out with their suface case/holster combo...

dwboston

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
After a week with SGP Neo hybrid I had to pull it off and I picked up the Case Mate Pop case at AT&T. With my corporate discount it was 26 so about the same amount I wasted on the SGP.

I just did not have confidence that the SGP was offering any protection. I like the case mate although it does not have the kickstand like the one for the SGS II does. It fits very well, reminds me of the speck candyshell cases which offer very good protection and is very easy to grip! The only thing I was not crazy about is the color...white with gray sides but 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Still waiting on Seidio to come out with their suface case/holster combo...

I bought the red Case Mate Pop case for my wife's SR and it's very nice. A little pricey @ $35 but worth it. Still can't get over how thin the phone is without the case. If I don't hear something soon about the GN on AT&T I'll use my upgrade and get the SR.

draztikrhymez

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I printed a label and just need to send mine in the mail now. Sucks because the phone feels naked, and I'm just sure it'll find a way for me to drop it before I get a case on it. :mad:

I know right, I might just get a zagg on the backside since that's really all I'm worried about. I am really good with not dropping my phone, but of course that will change when I get my Skyrocket and it's naked haha

Aquarium1

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Got the SGP case in the mail today. It went on without trouble. The screen protector did not. It immediately bowed over upon removing the protective layer and got dirt on it, which means it was done.

The speaker hole on the back is off about 2mm or so. The plastic outer section is pretty thin. It is definitely better than nothing, but I think it was a little pricey considering the cut out being off. Otterbox is probably better for the same money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk