Skyrocket Cases?

blweldon2

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought a powerskin and all I have to say is wow. This case has a very long lasting battery in it.

Sent from my battery draining Skyrocket.

s3ntrax

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site

2stepsahead

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
maybe I'll order one cause its under 5 bucks and this way ill have a back up.

I was going to order a Surface, my brother has it on his epic 4g touch and I loved it. I didnt want to spend $30 on another case after spending $30 on a crap SGP neo hybrid. Found this $5 case right on time. Looks similar to the Surface too! I love it, I mean you cant go wrong for a $5 case that lines up perfectly AND looks great

s3ntrax

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i was actually gonna get the neo hybrid originally instead of the surface case but i decided not to after reading many bad reviews about it.

dcook

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Wait am reading that right its only $ .75 cents wow
I bought the platnum clip case from bestbuy for $35
I'm ordering one as back up!
Or a dozen to sell lol

TaintedScar

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
The Ringke Slim cases are nice for the Skyrocket! I ordered one just before Christmas. It reminds me of the iFrog slim cases on the iPhone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

chippy19977

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Seidio Active case and I like it so far. It adds a little bulk but not too much. It also makes the phone much less slippery for those of us with a case of the dropsies. I like the silicon which reduces impact and the skeleton that wraps around it to make it feel more sturdy.

WickR1

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
My SGP Neo Hybrid came in today. It's a little weird. I love the look of it, but the insert feels weird. I'll give it a few days to see if I want to return it or not.

WickR1

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
So I've decided to send back my Neo Hybrid. As others have said, the speaker is half covered, but my main issue is that I can't charge my phone with the Samsung charger unless I take the case off because the hole isn't big enough.

hillucla

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the seidio active case and I love it, not bulky at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Do you have any pics you could share? Can you tell me how much of the front does it cover - from the online pics it looks like it comes up fairly high on the front - does it get in the way?

Thanks!

NM 156

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
The Seidio is amazing. Not too bulky. The kickstand is awesome. Replaced my Diztronic case because the volume rocker was tricky to control on it.

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
The Seidio is amazing. Not too bulky. The kickstand is awesome. Replaced my Diztronic case because the volume rocker was tricky to control on it.

How is the Seidio with regard to sliding in and out of your pant's pocket? Does it stick because of the silicone base layer, or does the outer layer give it enough "slickness" so that is slides easily?

chippy19977

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the Seidio Active case and the silcon part is actually pretty rubbery feeling. It does not slide in and out if pockets well. I still like it but that is a drawback in my opinion.

scott14719

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site

Do you know of a horizontal side (belt) carrying case that is big enough to be used with the skyrocket that has seido active on it? I love the active and I have the holster that came with it, but I want more protection for the phone while I am at work. Every side carrying case I have seen so far is too small for the phone with the active protective case on it.