11-10-2011 11:40 AM
29 12
tools
    call 611 or go to a store... i don't think it can be done on myatt but you can check...
    Does the VVM addon incur an extra monthly charge? If so, I'm flummoxed - why would VVM be "free" on iPhone, yet incur an addt'l monthly fee on droid
    11-09-2011 10:33 PM
    Do not need an app. Press home and power button together and it will take a screen shot.
    Holy Smokes, I appreciate that aswell!!
    11-09-2011 11:06 PM
    login to your vm account via the 1 key on the dialer. Enter your passcode then go into the admin section and turn off the password prompt.
    Sorry, that infact did not work. I turned it on, tried again. I turned it off, tried again to no avail.. When I enter the PW on the app, i get "Please Wait" for 2 minutes, then it says "Password not saved, try again."
    11-09-2011 11:11 PM
    Sorry, that infact did not work. I turned it on, tried again. I turned it off, tried again to no avail.. When I enter the PW on the app, i get "Please Wait" for 2 minutes, then it says "Password not saved, try again."
    Then VVM is not properly provisioned on your account. That is a new PW feature from a few months back due to some bad blog time...
    11-10-2011 11:40 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD