Visual Voice Mail?

terefel

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
It ported over a bunch of the more recent VMs I had on my iPhone. Sounds a little tinny but not bad. I just called into my voicemail and the recents ones are still on there - not sure about saved messages

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I used to use Good Voice, which is just WAY too slow/unreliable actually....

I set this up yesterday, works perfectly and get the notifications very quickly!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I used to use Good Voice, which is just WAY too slow/unreliable actually....

I set this up yesterday, works perfectly and get the notifications very quickly!

Good to hear. I used Google voice last year on my Captivate but the volume on the messages was to low for me. Glad to have this on the SR.

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
My wife already had it on her iPhone and loved it . She showed it to me and I think it's a great app.

netarc

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
is the visual voicemail on the skyrocket via the AT&T Messages (cr)app, as on the GS2? Or is it any more polished? Coming from the iphone, I really miss the polish of the VVM on iOS :(

Dranakin

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
is the visual voicemail on the skyrocket via the AT&T Messages (cr)app, as on the GS2? Or is it any more polished? Coming from the iphone, I really miss the polish of the VVM on iOS :(

It's on an included Visual Voicemail app, nothing like the AT&T Messages app. Works just like it did on my iPhone, but the audio quality seems a little worse.

shansmi

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
it has to be added to you account. ensure that is done first. then on first launch it should ask you for a passcode. that is about it from what I remember.

anon(552018)

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
This POS won't work for me.
Every time it asks me to put in a password. it will process something for a few mins, then error out.
I bet its no where near as fluid as iPhone VVM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze