Hello Folks,
    This is my first ever post on any forum as an Android User.
    Busted my Cherry with a Skyrocket, love the vivid, large screen.

Here is my reason for posting:
    I have not found this problem on this forum (via google) but have seen it posted on other boards.
    When I plug my phone into the square Samsung wall usb block, I hear a faint high pitch squeal. It is very annoying and I think that is why my Doberman is not coming back to my room lately lol!
    When I plug the Skyrocket into my Apple block, it is nice and quiet and still charges.

Is this a typical low quality Android thing, or do I need to take care of it? I hate for my block to destroy or overcharge my phone. Anyone else with this issue with the Skyrocket or other Samsung phone?

--Jeffrey
    11-08-2011 11:16 AM
    This was reported by some Epic 4g Touch owners early on as well. It's likely a bad wall block. Take it to a store and get it replaced.
    11-08-2011 11:54 AM
    I think there was another post on that so I checked mine and it seems fine. I'm also using the same charger from my last phone because the cord is at realistic length
    11-08-2011 12:00 PM
    Just like Jaywill said bad wall block....Don't use it cause it will fry your phone!
    11-08-2011 05:33 PM
    I had the same issue with a blackberry wall charger. Kept using it and it did not hurt the phone.
    11-08-2011 06:28 PM
    I'll be using my iPhone block for now
    I'll wait it out cause they are getting tired of seeing me at the AT&T store lol.
    11-08-2011 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD