streaming only works in wifi issue

kaede177

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I think I might have a weird situation here. Using tune in pro app, I found that my sports station can't open the stream but it can right away when on wifi.
The weirder thing is its only a few stations, most of them seem to open just fine on 3g/hspa.
I don't have reception problems, even switched Sim card back to the captivate and the station opened fine, so I know its probly not the app.

I've read that this could be a proxy whatever thing with the phone and something with APN but I am pretty clueless on how to change that if I needed to. anyone know what to try here? I'm thinking of calling art but I don't know if their tech support gets into this type of thing?

kaede177

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok I called att support but since its a third party app they can't help me if everything else is working fine. But he said maybe since its an LTE phone the app will need an update to be compatible.
I've gone ahead and emailed the app support so hopefully they respond with a solution. I really hope I can just change something and make it work.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I think I might have a weird situation here. Using tune in pro app, I found that my sports station can't open the stream but it can right away when on wifi.
The weirder thing is its only a few stations, most of them seem to open just fine on 3g/hspa.
I don't have reception problems, even switched Sim card back to the captivate and the station opened fine, so I know its probly not the app.

I've read that this could be a proxy whatever thing with the phone and something with APN but I am pretty clueless on how to change that if I needed to. anyone know what to try here? I'm thinking of calling art but I don't know if their tech support gets into this type of thing?

Have you tried to steam pandora or netflix on lte? I streamed netflix Sunday on lte but have not tried pandora yet. I do not have my SR with me as I am traveling and do not have a screen protector or case yet.

kaede177

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes pandora works easily without a hitch. I dont have netflix but maybe i'll try that with a friends account later. Basically everything works on the phone except certain stations on that app.
The launcher/homescreen/widgets is slightly buggy but i guess its never always perfect.

Oh i dont have LTE in my area yet (cali)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy