*I have a few Skyrocket Questions.....

Johnny D

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Could someone with a new Galaxy S2 Skyrocket please take few moments and answer these few questions.

(1) Can the front facing camera be used to record self videos to send out.. Or it is just for video chat and photos only?

(2) How strong is the wifi signal strength as compared to an iPhone.. Can you leave an area, come back and it connects quickly? What about driving down the street.. Do new networks constantly pop up like on an iPhone?

(3) How good is the sound quality.. Do people sound muffled or digity to you, or you to them?

(4) Call signal strength.. Above average.. Same as other AT&T phones.

I had alot of issues when I had my Samsung Infuse and was hoping that samsung fixed alot of them with the newer Skyrocket.

Last edited:

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Could someone with a new Galaxy S2 Skyrocket please take few opmoments and answer these few questions.

(1) Can the front facing camera be used to record self videos to send out.. Or it is just for video chat and photos only?

(2) How strong is the wifi signal strength as compared to an iPhone.. Can you leave an area, come back and it connects quickly? What about driving down the street.. Do new networks constantly pop up like on an iPhone?

(3) How good is the sound quality.. Do people sound muffled or digity to you, or you to them?

(4) Call signal strength.. Above average.. Same as other AT&T phones.

I had alot of issues when I had my Samsung Infuse and was hoping that samsung fixed alot of them with the newer Skyrocket.

In my opinion.

1. Yes you can record video using ff camera.

2. Do not know

3. Not bad. Not as good as my atrix 2 but pretty good.

4. Pretty good. Have not had issues. Data and gps better/ faster due to lte signal.