12-11-2011 01:22 PM
34 12
tools
    i still have my UL data after moving from a iphone4
    11-25-2011 06:51 PM
    That has been around for a bit but I'm sure that will be fixed soon.
    But it still works, so might as well take advantage of it.
    11-25-2011 06:51 PM
    But it still works, so might as well take advantage of it.
    Are you sure? Did you do it? How can you be sure he won't use that info to mess up your account?
    11-25-2011 09:52 PM
    Are you sure? Did you do it? How can you be sure he won't use that info to mess up your account?
    I'm positive. I can't be sure but his feedback speaks for itself. He's a very down to earth guy and I will admit, it was a huge risk but it got me unlimited data.
    11-25-2011 09:55 PM
    I'm positive. I can't be sure but his feedback speaks for itself. He's a very down to earth guy and I will admit, it was a huge risk but it got me unlimited data.
    Do you know how he does it? Does he work for AT&T or something?
    11-25-2011 11:26 PM
    Do you know how he does it? Does he work for AT&T or something?
    No he doesn't, but he said he has a few ways. One including the original iPhone, which is how I got mine. I told him that I was under the impression the $30 smartphone plan was no longer available but if you have the original iphone you only get can the $20 unlimited plan which is upgradable to the $30 plan.
    11-26-2011 12:32 AM
    I originally had the moto Atrix I now have the I have the SGS2SR,when I had the atrixI did the iPhone unlimited plan backdoor to get my unlimited data, then called up Att asked for the SmartPhone personal unlimited plan for $30, and I called up today to have my SGS2SR IMEI added given I could have just kept the SmartPhone unlimited hspa+ data under the Atrix IMEI, so after talking with nice rep I ended up with LTE smartphone personal unlimited + visual voice mail for $30
    12-03-2011 11:01 PM
    I have two lines and the second line is due for an upgrade. It has an iPhone on it, but it does not have unlimited data on it. I was considering using its upgrade to upgrade my Inspire (with unlimited data and messaging) on the primary line to one of the new LTE phones.

Is there a way that I could still keep unlimited LTE data if I did this, or would they make me go with a tiered plan since they are essentially treated as separate contracts?
    12-11-2011 01:02 AM
    U can upgrade her phone and put it on your line. Just make sure u don't active the phone before u update the similar and imei on ur line by calling art or going to art store

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket
    12-11-2011 01:22 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD