No unlimited plan with LTE?

PewterL31

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
You are able to keep UL data with LTE phones as was stated there are actually about 5 UL lte data plans. If ur going from a 2g device like iPhone edge or black Berry there are UL data + text plans. I belive its 200,1000, or UL text at different price points like the old UL 2G data plans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I just thought I'd chime in here. Anyone who lost their unlimited plan on AT&T can get it back or even new customers who never had it. I got the new iPhone 4s on AT&T as a new customer on 10/14-11 and have the unlimited data plan. Here is how:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

He's a very nice guy and LEGIT. Check his feedback. Every transaction he did with the unlimited data plan went 100% smoothly. I wouldn't post this if it were scam or to mislead anyone. This is a legitimate loophole which involves the ORIGINAL iPHONE 2G.

Basically, if any iPhone 2G is activated on your account, the only compatible data plan is the $20 unlimited plan. Once you have that plan, you can upgrade to a new phone and select the $30/mo unlimited 3G plan for smartphones.

Act now and get grandfathered in ASAP.

Best of Luck!!!

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure? Did you do it? How can you be sure he won't use that info to mess up your account?

I'm positive. I can't be sure but his feedback speaks for itself. He's a very down to earth guy and I will admit, it was a huge risk but it got me unlimited data.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you know how he does it? Does he work for AT&T or something?

No he doesn't, but he said he has a few ways. One including the original iPhone, which is how I got mine. I told him that I was under the impression the $30 smartphone plan was no longer available but if you have the original iphone you only get can the $20 unlimited plan which is upgradable to the $30 plan.

dynamiclynk

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I originally had the moto Atrix I now have the I have the SGS2SR,when I had the atrixI did the iPhone unlimited plan backdoor to get my unlimited data, then called up Att asked for the SmartPhone personal unlimited plan for $30, and I called up today to have my SGS2SR IMEI added given I could have just kept the SmartPhone unlimited hspa+ data under the Atrix IMEI, so after talking with nice rep I ended up with LTE smartphone personal unlimited + visual voice mail for $30

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I have two lines and the second line is due for an upgrade. It has an iPhone on it, but it does not have unlimited data on it. I was considering using its upgrade to upgrade my Inspire (with unlimited data and messaging) on the primary line to one of the new LTE phones.

Is there a way that I could still keep unlimited LTE data if I did this, or would they make me go with a tiered plan since they are essentially treated as separate contracts?

PewterL31

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
U can upgrade her phone and put it on your line. Just make sure u don't active the phone before u update the similar and imei on ur line by calling art or going to art store

Sent from my Samsung Skyrocket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech