had the SGS2.. hated it.. got the SGS2 SK.. love it!!!!!

but can someome give me clear concise directions on how to get pix on there and how to change the screen lock pic. (i'm using GO)
    11-12-2011 09:01 PM
    had the SGS2.. hated it.. got the SGS2 SK.. love it!!!!!

but can someome give me clear concise directions on how to get pix on there and how to change the screen lock pic. (i'm using GO)
    Could you elaborate on why you hated the SGS2 and why you love the SGS2 Skyrocket? From what I have heard they are essentially the same except that the Skyrocket has a slightly larger screen, slightly worse processor and GPU, and LTE.

Basically, what problems did you have with the SGS2 that were fixed in the Skyrocket?
    11-12-2011 11:07 PM
    I would like to know too.
    I really wanted the S2 and was thinking of getting it and then the Skyrocket came out and I would like a little more information on it..
    11-14-2011 07:50 PM
    I have a feeling the OP is simply gitty with his new phone. I really don't think if you got the sgs2, that you would be unhappy. Essentially the same phone

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    11-14-2011 09:25 PM
    I too and curious. I've never heard of anyone hating the SII.

I've certainly not heard of anyone hating the SII, then liking the SR.
    11-15-2011 01:49 PM
    OP had a brain fart. Went from the apple to android to apple and back to android simply because he/she got spooked about not having the apple crutch the first time around. Read his/her previous posts.
    11-15-2011 01:59 PM
    Lol, its the same phone with subtle differences. I love them both. You won't go wrong with either phone.
    11-15-2011 02:17 PM
    Could you elaborate on why you hated the SGS2 and why you love the SGS2 Skyrocket? From what I have heard they are essentially the same except that the Skyrocket has a slightly larger screen, slightly worse processor and GPU, and LTE.

Basically, what problems did you have with the SGS2 that were fixed in the Skyrocket?
    The Skyrocket has a slightly better CPU
    Compare phones: Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T
    11-15-2011 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD