I don't even have to touch the screen sometimes. It will register before my finger gets to the screen. Any of you have this issue? Hopefully, the screen protector I will put on it will tame the screen sensitivity a bit.
    11-16-2011 01:30 PM
    I don't even have to touch the screen sometimes. It will register before my finger gets to the screen. Any of you have this issue? Hopefully, the screen protector I will put on it will tame the screen sensitivity a bit.
    I don't think that's a "problem" per se, more like an undocumented feature of capacitive screens. My Xoom does the same thing - it will register when my finger is very close to but not yet touching the screen.
    11-16-2011 01:59 PM
    Well, I put a fairly thick screen cover on it, but it didn't change the sensitivity. It still selects before my finger touches the screen sometimes.
    11-18-2011 12:48 PM
    I put a Realook screen protector on mine (ordered from ebay). And it seems to have dulled the sensitivity alittle bit. Of course, this could be my imagination.
    11-18-2011 03:33 PM
    This is only a bad thing if you make it bad. I think it's good. It means you don't have to press hard on the screen to get it to react. I like that. I can't wait for more easy response from a screen. Coming from my Droid 1, it will be nice. Seriously considering jumping ship to AT&T for the Skyrocket. I played with one in a store today and I loved the responsiveness of the screen.
    11-21-2011 11:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD