I read the Galaxy S2 did it and this phone was suppose to do it too.

I bought the Samsung Galaxy brand 3.5 to composite cable adapter. I have tried my slingbox app, pictures, videos recorded on the phone. Video out doesn't work on any of those, the L and R audio works fine though.

Can anybody help? I really need this feature. I need to be able to charge the phone as video is coming out so I can't use the micro usb to hdmi cable out the bottom.
    11-16-2011 06:37 PM
    the s2 mhl(micro usb to hdmi) adapter requires the charger to be plugged into it so it charges as it plays i use a cheap ebay one although if i'd buy another it would be a samsung one because every now and then the signal drops out for a sec
    12-20-2011 12:53 PM
    To clarify the "MHL" adapter is hooked up to the micro usb port and not the headphone jack. I have an MHL adapter and it mirrors the screen on the SR just fine. You do have to plug in a full sized HDMI cable and the power cord into the MHL adapter which powers/charges the phone. You tube can show you examples. I am unaware of getting video from the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
    12-20-2011 01:46 PM
    Lol no video is coming out of our headphone jacks pro.
    12-20-2011 02:06 PM