Hi guys! I'm new to posting on this forum, but have been reading it a lot lately So I have a problem and I'm curious if it's just me and if others have found a good workaround. I have a Plantronic V521 Bluetooth headset that worked fine for my old Blackberry Curve. However, in using with my new Skyrocket it doesn't seem to allow voice dialing (i.e. pressing the button on the Bluetooth headset to trigger it to obey commands like "Call John Mobile"). Is there a workaround for this? I have tried apps like Vlingo, but to no avail

I realize you can hit a button on your phone to activate some of these services, but this definitely would suck if there's no workaround since I do use that feature a lot ... especially since it's snowboarding season and I won't be able to use that feature with my Bluetooth helmet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    11-20-2011 02:05 AM
    Unfortunately, from all I have read this feature was not included in the OS build. I contacted Samsung to find a work around and they were clueless.
    11-28-2011 03:09 PM
    I chatted with an online tech support representative from ATT this evening (having the same issue with a Plantronics Voyager Pro) and the lady I was chatting with was extraordinarily useless. All she could tell me was that it was a problem with my bluetooth headset (clearly not, I use it all the time to voice dial with my 3gs but she wouldn't listen to me) and to contact Plantronics. she then proceeded to send me their number.

doesn't sound like they're interested in fixing this problem...could be a deal breaker for me :-/
    11-28-2011 06:29 PM