Hey all,

I just bought my first Droid...but I'm having a handful of problems. I have the GSII Skyrocket, in a non-LTE city. Everytime I stream internet radio over HSPA+, the connection drops after 2-3 songs.

Once that happens, I get no data (with any app - web, maps, etc.) until I reboot.

This may be related to Internet Unreliable, but that thread might be a different issue, and it took a turn towards VM issues, sim cards, etc.

In any case, I have the latest versions of all apps, etc. I've contacted AT&T daily, to no avail...just looking for some suggestions for troubleshooting.

What could be the cause? How could I pinpoint it?
    11-22-2011 10:59 AM
    I'm curious, which app were you using to stream?
    11-22-2011 11:04 AM
    It crashes with both Pandora and Slacker, and happens more frequently if I try to skip a song. I'm not positive that it's limited to only radio apps, but it's definitely much more frequent with these.
    11-22-2011 11:59 AM
    So it turns out it has something to do with APN settings, but adding new APN schemes hasn't really fixed the problem. I can change APNs instead of rebooting to "reset" the connection, but that doesn't save any time.

I've downloaded an APN app, but it has thousands of profiles, and almost all of them are incorrect for my device/network, but at least changing to a wrong setting causes my phone reconnect to the AT&T PTA APN.

Hopefully this post helps anyone having this problem...It would be nice if someone knew an APN scheme that didn't hang and could post it here. I've tried the settings at XDA Developers - Change APN settings to no avail.

11-23-2011 04:00 PM