--after your phone clears its cache? Mine will lose all open tabs after cache is cleared leaving me to have to bookmark all windows before I switch away from the browser.
    12-02-2011 08:24 AM
    I wish I could figure this out too. My stock browser wipes out whatever I was looking at it seems an hour or so after I exit out of web. Anyone know a way to get the web to remember what you were last looking at and keep it up there?
    12-02-2011 01:37 PM
    Well cant you just not clear the cache? Or maybe get an process app and keep the browser alive?

I dont like it remembering tabs, and when ever I clear the browser out of memory, it closes everything I had open. Try to keep it alive and maybe it wont clear?
    12-02-2011 02:48 PM
    The issue is that I'm not clearing anything out, I never use task killers either. The system is automatically clearing the cache, which is fine but its not at least holding the tabs/website name in memory to reload later.

I'm getting frustrated why designers think this is how you program a browser ( HTC did the same thing with the Sensation). What's weird is that this behavior is not present with the regular Galaxy s 2. My coworkers tabs are kept and the webpage reloads.
    12-02-2011 04:01 PM