I've tried searching around for anybody who has been having similar issues but haven't come across anything yet, so here goes. Ever since I got my phone a week and a half ago, it's been suffering from random reboots on or off the charger, in various states of charge, and even a couple of times when I've been on the phone. Some days it'll only do it once, others like today it's been like five or six times just this morning. The 2.3.6 update has still not been pushed out to me, and my wifes phone which was bought the same day has jot had these issues. Any thoughts on what I should do? Should I just take it in to AT&T? Thanks.
    12-04-2011 10:26 AM
    not sure here. i have 3 sr's on various loads and none just reboot. i would reload the os from scratch and install only a few 3rd party apps a day etc...
    12-04-2011 01:18 PM
    I got the SR on Nov 6th (Launch day) and have not experienced a single random reboot. (Knock wood) I turn the phone off every night to charge until morning (6:00 am). Did it start happening after a specific app download? I would return the phone.
    12-04-2011 01:52 PM
    Well that stinks. Maybe I just got a dud...
    12-04-2011 04:43 PM
    My skyrocket reboots or shuts off when It's on the charger and I'm on the phone using headphones or something.

Gets a tad warm too.....
    12-27-2011 02:34 PM