I see that some sellers on eBay are selling 2020 mAh batteries (the default battery for the SGH-i727 is 1850 mAh).

Here is an example:

eBay LINK

Has anyone gotten these? Does anyone know if these are worth it?

12-07-2011 08:34 PM
    I originally thought my battery life was terrible.

After some hunting around, I found a few apps that seemed to be doing a number to my battery, even with sync & background data off (facebook, google +, and espnFFL)

Now that I'm rid of those apps, my battery life has been fantastic - so I stopped looking for an extended life battery.

Maybe you have some battery draining apps you could part ways with?
    12-07-2011 11:30 PM
    I appreciate the advice, but I'd like to clarify that I don't have a problem with my battery life.

I'm simply curious if the replacement batteries of the sort mentioned are worth the money.
    12-08-2011 12:03 AM
    I think these are a better deal at Amazon. I just received it today and it works perfectly. I can charge one battery in the phone while the other is in the charger. The charger is actually the same as the one you posted in your eBay link. Comes with the charger and 2 spare 1900mah batteries all for $20 + shipping. Although the batteries state that they are for T-Mobile Galaxy S II, I have no issues using them in my skyrocket. Charges and lasts just as long as the OEM battery just without NFC.

Edit: Typically for 3.7 volt devices, 100mah = 1hour. Thus the 2020mah battery would only give you an extra 170mah compared to the normal battery. This equates to theoretically a little over an hour a half of extra charge time. You compare this to having two 1900mah batteries = 3800mah, it's a no brainer if you do not mind swapping batteries once the first dies out. Also take into account that you would still have your stock OEM battery to bring around allowing you to have 3 fully charged batteries ready to go if you need it.
    Chaos Descending likes this.
    12-08-2011 01:42 AM