What does your homescreen look like?

mrfr3sh2def

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey All,

I am not sure if anyone has already made a thread like this, but I am interested to see what everyone's home screen customizations are looking like. This is my 1st android device and I am having a blast customizing it. I consider myself an advanced mobile user.

ad42f046-0af3-d378.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I had this ICS theme on my Atrix:) loved it. Used it with ADW. However I've always wanted to try out a Samsung phone with TouchWiz and I must say I'm loving it on my Skyrocket so I'll be using it for a while until I go back experimenting with other launchers:)

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
How do you capture a home screen without using a camera?

press the home and power button at the same time it will take a screen shot which is placed in your gallery. Takes a little practice cause if you hold the home button too long it will bring up the last 6 used programs. Fairly easy to get the hang of.

Reactions: psiclne

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Constantly changing mine but one thing stays consistent... I have to have my calendar widget. I wish informant had widgets as I like their calendar the best.

-homescreen
-left 1
-right 1

Last edited:

steammachine

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
It's actually not a theme. The clock, battery, and weather are from 'SiMi Clocks' and the icons were made from 'Minimalistic Text'. And I'm running Go Launcher.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Mostly stock for now. Noob question, but how do I change the locked icons at the bottom of the screen?
6393f66c-e223-d532.jpg
6393f66c-e23a-dd8d.jpg

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Mostly stock for now. Noob question, but how do I change the locked icons at the bottom of the screen?

Tap Application and once in your application drawer

Settings>View Type>Customizable Grid>Settings>Edit...at which point you should be able to drag and drop. Then you can set your view type back to what you want.

Good luck

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Tap Application and once in your application drawer

Settings>View Type>Customizable Grid>Settings>Edit...at which point you should be able to drag and drop. Then you can set your view type back to what you want.

Good luck

Thanks for the tip...will try it out! :thumbup:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante