I have a family plan and the second line is eligible for an upgrade. I currently have an Inspire on the primary line (not elible until February 2012 at the earliest if I still have the one-year primary line upgrade, and if not, it would be around July or August of 2012), but I live in Dallas so they have LTE now.

My question is: is it worth going ahead and using the second line upgrade to get the Skyrocket or should I wait until some more LTE options come out in 2012?
    12-11-2011 04:17 PM
    you can wait for the ATT version of the Galaxy Nexus if there ever will be one. but I think skyrocket is the most attractive choice at this moment. also reviews of LG Nitro confirm a poor battery life and there arent many other LTE phones right now. I'd probably wait for Galaxy Nexus but the only drawback is no sd card slot in this phone.... Also I get line upgrades every year so by the time there is a newest greatest phone out I sell my old on on ebay
    12-11-2011 05:11 PM
    Also I get line upgrades every year so by the time there is a newest greatest phone out I sell my old on on ebay
    Does AT&T still give your primary line an upgrade every 12 months if you have a family plan? I had heard that they no longer did that...
    12-11-2011 05:37 PM
    I have a 4 line family plan. also every once in a while a get exception upgrade which i used this week to get the skyrocket. as I understand it depends on how many lines you have, how many years you've been with the company and how many lines have data plans. however in my case only my line has a smartphone. I also do my upgrade through authorized dealers. they have their own promotional discounts/upgrades. also i've been told that it doesnt matter which line is a primary one.
    12-11-2011 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD