Anyone using Stitcher on their SkyRocket?

I've used Stitcher for over 2 yrs on probably 15-20 Android phones (don't ask ) and never seen this:

Favorites List / Start playing any one show and it should finish and then start playing the next unheard show in your list, right?

On my new SkyRocket (which I otherwise love, Love, LOVE) it just keeps repeating the same show over & over, never advancing to the next show???

Yes; I've deleted cache (and data) ... removed and then re-installed the latest version from the market. Same behavior... just so weird!

Anyone using Stitcher on the AT&T Skyrocket (with GB 2.3.5) seeing this???

/BD
    12-14-2011 01:24 PM
    Anyone using Stitcher on their SkyRocket?

I've used Stitcher for over 2 yrs on probably 15-20 Android phones (don't ask ) and never seen this:

Favorites List / Start playing any one show and it should finish and then start playing the next unheard show in your list, right?

On my new SkyRocket (which I otherwise love, Love, LOVE) it just keeps repeating the same show over & over, never advancing to the next show???

Yes; I've deleted cache (and data) ... removed and then re-installed the latest version from the market. Same behavior... just so weird!

Anyone using Stitcher on the AT&T Skyrocket (with GB 2.3.5) seeing this???

/BD
    Wow... 60 views and no comments?

Am I really the only one out here actually using Stitcher (on a Skyrocket) ? ...or am I the only one having problems with Stitcher???

/BD
    12-14-2011 07:41 PM
    I use Stitcher on the SkyRocket. Mine does the same thing. Even if I start a podcast in the middle it will restart at the same spot I started listening in the middle of the podcast.
    12-14-2011 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD