What is up with having to download the photo when someone sends you a picture message? Half the time, it doesn't load.
    12-16-2011 06:55 PM
    Can someone give me some input on this? Highly annoying that I can't receive my picture messages
    12-18-2011 11:05 AM
    Can someone give me some input on this? Highly annoying that I can't receive my picture messages
    From what I have seen, it happens when someone sends a text to multiple people and you are a recipient or as you say are sent a picture by text. Some times there is no picture but it still comes in MMS format. You just click on the start button and it should download if there is a picture. You will need an active cellular signal I believe. I do not think it works on wifi. Not sure if there are settings for MMS but mine seems to work fine. Sorry to be of no help...
    12-18-2011 12:23 PM
    Are you using wifi in "half the time"?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    12-18-2011 12:27 PM
    When someone sends me a picture (and I know they are actually sending a picture), a text pops up that has a download button. It says when it will expire and how big the file is. However, when I click download, it changes to say "Downloading", but nothing ever happens. And, yes, this happens when I am in full 4G.
    12-18-2011 01:10 PM
    When someone sends me a picture (and I know they are actually sending a picture), a text pops up that has a download button. It says when it will expire and how big the file is. However, when I click download, it changes to say "Downloading", but nothing ever happens. And, yes, this happens when I am in full 4G.
    I just had my wife send me a picture by mms and it came through just fine. Not sure if there are settings etc for mms? I did not even have to download it, it was there in the message. There was a button by pressing it did nothing extra. This is from android. When I get them from iphone, it seems I recall having to download them?
    12-18-2011 01:12 PM
    It is not on my phone anywhere. The orange rays don't even come up by the 4g logo. It does nothing at all.
    12-18-2011 01:14 PM
    It is not on my phone anywhere. The orange rays don't even come up by the 4g logo. It does nothing at all.
    I think you said in another thread you were having data issues. I would take the phone back for replacement.
    12-18-2011 01:21 PM
    Ever since the update, I've had nothing but problems. Just a moment ago, I had to turn on flight mode and then turn it off just to make my last post. Its getting ridiculous.

2.3.6 is the devil.
    12-18-2011 01:30 PM
    Just switched to the skyrocket from the vivid and whenever I get a photo sent to me through a text message it has an arrow like I am playing a video and times the photo like a video for 5 seconds? It gives me an option to forward but not to save the photo which I often want to do, any suggestions on how to save it?
    12-18-2011 06:08 PM
    Long click on it and then check the box and save
    12-18-2011 07:19 PM
    Long click on it and then check the box and save
    When I long press choices are, Delete message, lock message, attach items, forward and view message details?
    12-18-2011 09:31 PM
    When I long press choices are, Delete message, lock message, attach items, forward and view message details?
    OK I got it now, clicked on attached items then gave me option to save. Thanks
    12-18-2011 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD