Miss my silence button and home button from iphone

radman202

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I need to be able to reach in my pocket and turn off the sound. There are times when you just can't take the phone out and futz with it. I loved that I could flip a switch on the iphone in my pocket and feel the confirmatory vibration. THERE HAS GOT to be an app that allows me to do that with one of the hard buttons on the galaxy...but I can't find it. They are all widgets or apps that I have to unlock the phone for. PLEASE someone develop this or tell me where there is one.

One other pet peeve. The "home" button is not a real button and it isn't lit up... so I can't see it or feel it. I miss that!

Aquarium1

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I need to be able to reach in my pocket and turn off the sound. There are times when you just can't take the phone out and futz with it. I loved that I could flip a switch on the iphone in my pocket and feel the confirmatory vibration. THERE HAS GOT to be an app that allows me to do that with one of the hard buttons on the galaxy...but I can't find it. They are all widgets or apps that I have to unlock the phone for. PLEASE someone develop this or tell me where there is one.

One other pet peeve. The "home" button is not a real button and it isn't lit up... so I can't see it or feel it. I miss that!

These are two things I also don't like about android phones. Physical buttons still have a place in the world. In all likelihood, Apple would sue Samsung if they began importing Galaxy phones with a real home button because Apple likely has a patent. This is why the i1900 is a gray market phone in the US.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams