I downloaded light flow and it isn't working. I read light flows FAQ page and didn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
    12-20-2011 07:09 PM
    No notification LED on this thing. Only LED I've seen is the camera flash. Coming from BlackBerries, it's probably the only thing I miss.
    12-20-2011 08:18 PM
    Me too as Ive been a blackberry user. Android seems to be superior in all other aspects though. Thanks for the reply.
    12-20-2011 08:29 PM
    O
    Me too as Ive been a blackberry user. Android seems to be superior in all other aspects though. Thanks for the reply.
    My HTC and Motorola both had LED lights was disappointed when I got this and realized it didn't. Downloaded noled from the market which is better then nothing
    12-20-2011 09:05 PM
    Out of the whole phone, this is the only thing I was dissapointed to not see on this phone. I really miss it coming from the OG Droid. Mainly because now if I walk away from my phone or I'm sleeping, I don't have an LED light to tell me I have a missing text, call, or email.
    12-21-2011 05:51 AM

Flashlight Alerts uses the camera flash LED as your Notification LED for Calls, Texts, Email, Gmail, K-9, etc. Tutorial.
    12-21-2011 01:57 PM
    I downloaded NOLED but uninstalled it because I can't get it to work with GOSMS. I get double notifications, any ideas?
    12-21-2011 05:11 PM
    Any ideas?
    12-22-2011 07:31 PM
    Any ideas?
    Give this a shot

1) Go into the stock/native messaging app and go into the settings and turn off notifications (even though you probably told gosms to turn them off for you)

2) In noled look under toggle notifications / monitored apps and check gosms. Then look icons and make sure other icons is checked

Good luck, hope this helps.
    12-23-2011 05:12 AM
    Now I have a question. How much of a battery hog is this thing? I really miss my notification led from my atrix and figured I'd go ahead and give this a shot but really don't want to sacrifice much more battery power.
    12-23-2011 05:14 AM
    Now I have a question. How much of a battery hog is this thing? I really miss my notification led from my atrix and figured I'd go ahead and give this a shot but really don't want to sacrifice much more battery power.
    From what I've heard/read AMOLED displays only light up the pixels needed. SO if you use this, only the pixels lit by notifications are on. Rest of them are apparently off.

That's why the Blacks on AMOLED displays are so black, since they're just pixels that are off.
    12-27-2011 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD