Can you tell me which screen is the HOME screen. I have seven screens. When I turn my Skyrocket on, it defaults to the 4th (middle) screen.
    And if I push the "HOME" button twice (regardless of where I am), it will revert to the 4th screen. So does that mean that the 4th screen is the home screen.
    If I move to the 2nd screen and select an App and then if I push the "HOME" button one time, it will exit the App and return to the 2nd screen. If I push HOME a second time, it will return to the 4th screen.
    So does that mean that the 4th screen is the HOME screen or are all seven screens HOME screens?
    12-21-2011 11:28 PM
    That screen that you go back to when you hit home from another page is your "home" screen.

As a side note, from your home screen you and click menu/edit and reorganize the order of your pages...so if you want your home screen to be all the way to the left you can drag it up/over there.
    PrissyPJ likes this.
    12-22-2011 08:28 AM
    Yes, you're 4th screen is your HOME screen by default. Like jess.hickey said above, you may go in and delete homescreens that you aren't using and you can pick a different screen as your HOME screen.
    12-22-2011 11:34 AM
    Thanks for the help. You can tell I am just a beginner. I want to understand what is happening from a user interface point of view. So every tip or hint helps me understand a little better. My question might seem basic but I did learn about "Menu -> Edit" from this post.
    jess.hickey likes this.
    12-22-2011 12:39 PM
    That's okay, I could tell you were a beginner. That's what we are all here for. If we can teach a beginner and get you to a point where you understand the flow and UI of Android so that you feel comfortable, then we've done our job!
    12-23-2011 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD