Hello all. New to the phone and the forum.
    How do you set the phone to notify me of an email or text more than once. By that I mean the when I get an email or text the phone only make a sound once. If I happen to be nearby, cool. If I am not then I have to constantly check it to see if there are any messages. Is there a way to have a notification "posted" on the black screen ( the one before the lock screen)? Gosh, I hope that makes sense to someone. Thanks for any help.
    01-03-2012 07:39 PM
    Download noled from the market,once you do go in and mess around with the settings, I had downloaded it and hadn't set up to the way I liked with bigger icons on the black screen until lately
    01-03-2012 09:45 PM
    What this phone needs is led notification that will blink when you have a message or missed call, if you are rooted and on a custom kernel you can download BLN from the market, it will make the four buttons across the bottom of the phone blink when you have a message, missed call, email and so on.
    01-04-2012 05:03 PM
    "rooted and on a custom kernel"? I have no idea what that means, sorry. Is that something too advanced for me???
    01-04-2012 07:47 PM
    What this phone needs is led notification that will blink when you have a message or missed call, if you are rooted and on a custom kernel you can download BLN from the market, it will make the four buttons across the bottom of the phone blink when you have a message, missed call, email and so on.
    The fact that no one has created an app like cutesms without running custom kernel is bull. I would pay 9.99 for an app that allows customization of the bottom leds without a custom kernel
    01-04-2012 09:47 PM
    "rooted and on a custom kernel"? I have no idea what that means, sorry. Is that something too advanced for me???
    No with the right instructions, its easy to get rooted, and flash a custom rom.
    01-07-2012 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD