im frustrated and pissed off

theres alot of things about this SKyrocket which are great, nice screen, camera, things like that
    but basic functions are killing me

this blue tooth issue is the latest issue that is driving me nuts, i cant get it to even turn on, and yes all my power save buttons are off

i had that issue with the "easy battery saver" app that for some reason may or maynot have been associated with not letting me recieve MMS or send them

battery is a joke, even with the various saver methods

ive got 3 days left before 30 days of purchase, or else back to best buy for a refund, and back to my 3g iphone and ill wait till the iphone 500 comes out
    01-06-2012 05:41 PM
    Hey I had the same problem just take.the.battery.out and put it back in and it should work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    01-06-2012 07:55 PM
    in regards to the blue tooth???
    01-06-2012 08:00 PM
    ok just did that, and now the mobile network wont come back
    01-06-2012 08:09 PM
    Why don't you bring it in and see if you can replicate the error for the reps at AT&T?? I believe this might just be user error or you got a bad one in the bunch. Either way you can try a different model of the same phone before you go and bad mouth the whole entire OS....JMO though
    01-06-2012 08:30 PM
    i have to reboot my phone to get my bluetooth to work sometimes
    01-06-2012 08:58 PM
    Really. 3G? I'd rather cut off a finger.
    Seriously, I have had the SR since launch and I'm a heavy user. I have used a Blue Ant, Jawbone and a Motorola Elite and never had a Bluetooth issue. Always connected and streaming music or something. As far as the battery I get a full day out of it. 12-14 hours.

Have you exchanged the device for a working one?

And I never use power saving apps or the power saving mode.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    01-06-2012 09:20 PM
    I love this phone....but then my bluetooth works fine. The battery life is my biggest complaint, but I knew what I was getting with "4G." I bought 3 spare batteries and a charger so i always have a back up.
    01-06-2012 09:29 PM
    ok just did that, and now the mobile network wont come back, f uck this, piece of android crap
    One bad "apple" always ruins the whole batch.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    01-06-2012 10:23 PM
    i got it to work, but its BS that we have to go thru this, it shouldnt have simple faults, it should work seamless

i dont want to have to reboot the phone every other day and risk loosing all my stuff in there,
    01-06-2012 10:24 PM
    im frustrated and pissed off

theres alot of things about this SKyrocket which are great, nice screen, camera, things like that
    but basic functions are killing me

this blue tooth issue is the latest issue that is driving me nuts, i cant get it to even turn on, and yes all my power save buttons are off

i had that issue with the "easy battery saver" app that for some reason may or maynot have been associated with not letting me recieve MMS or send them

battery is a joke, even with the various saver methods

ive got 3 days left before 30 days of purchase, or else back to best buy for a refund, and back to my 3g iphone and ill wait till the iphone 500 comes out
    01-06-2012 11:34 PM
    I just switch from iPhone4 and never look back! I was tired jailbreaks and problems w/that. Just my think...
    01-06-2012 11:38 PM
    Instead of complaining why don't you try taking it to ATT and see if they will replace it for you? Complaining about it doesn't solve your problem.

Sent from my Desire HD
    01-12-2012 01:31 AM
    i like to vent
    01-12-2012 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD