going back to my old iphone 3G (not even a 3GS)

vdubpower

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
im frustrated and pissed off

theres alot of things about this SKyrocket which are great, nice screen, camera, things like that
but basic functions are killing me

this blue tooth issue is the latest issue that is driving me nuts, i cant get it to even turn on, and yes all my power save buttons are off

i had that issue with the "easy battery saver" app that for some reason may or maynot have been associated with not letting me recieve MMS or send them

battery is a joke, even with the various saver methods

ive got 3 days left before 30 days of purchase, or else back to best buy for a refund, and back to my 3g iphone and ill wait till the iphone 500 comes out:'(

dodgehemi0

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey I had the same problem just take.the.battery.out and put it back in and it should work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

xegitalian19xx

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you bring it in and see if you can replicate the error for the reps at AT&T?? I believe this might just be user error or you got a bad one in the bunch. Either way you can try a different model of the same phone before you go and bad mouth the whole entire OS....JMO though :D

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Really. 3G? I'd rather cut off a finger.
Seriously, I have had the SR since launch and I'm a heavy user. I have used a Blue Ant, Jawbone and a Motorola Elite and never had a Bluetooth issue. Always connected and streaming music or something. As far as the battery I get a full day out of it. 12-14 hours.

Have you exchanged the device for a working one?

And I never use power saving apps or the power saving mode.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

cellio

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I love this phone....but then my bluetooth works fine. The battery life is my biggest complaint, but I knew what I was getting with "4G." I bought 3 spare batteries and a charger so i always have a back up.

vdubpower

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i got it to work, but its BS that we have to go thru this, it shouldnt have simple faults, it should work seamless

i dont want to have to reboot the phone every other day and risk loosing all my stuff in there,

DAIMLERADO

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
im frustrated and pissed off

theres alot of things about this SKyrocket which are great, nice screen, camera, things like that
but basic functions are killing me

this blue tooth issue is the latest issue that is driving me nuts, i cant get it to even turn on, and yes all my power save buttons are off

i had that issue with the "easy battery saver" app that for some reason may or maynot have been associated with not letting me recieve MMS or send them

battery is a joke, even with the various saver methods

ive got 3 days left before 30 days of purchase, or else back to best buy for a refund, and back to my 3g iphone and ill wait till the iphone 500 comes out:'(

mc511

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Instead of complaining why don't you try taking it to ATT and see if they will replace it for you? Complaining about it doesn't solve your problem.

Sent from my Desire HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz