my problem is that the phone and radio in my car are synced and I can "dial number" with no problem but I cannot "call", text or email using voice dialing. it says that no phone book is recognized but I do have a large number of contacts that were imported in from outlook exchange
    01-10-2012 12:08 PM
    Your cars Bluetooth system must download the address book onto the car. If you don't do that the car can't dial a saved number. The car doesn't search your actual pgonebook on the phone. This is very dependant on your specific phone model's compatibility with your cars system.
    01-10-2012 10:00 PM
    Ok but forgetting the car for a minute I cannot voice dial using my contact list at all. I cannot do it if I hold the phone up in my home or office nor can I text or email by dictating into the phone. Like in the car if I dictate a number it will dial but not a copntact name. I'm thinking it has something to do with the contact list being imported from my desktop and maybe not contained in google mail although I have tried to sync the two.

BTW thanks for the reply
    01-11-2012 02:41 PM