Whenever I try to connect the phone to my computer the icons shows up however when i click on them it says "Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (Letter Drive)." I don't know what happend between the last couple or days because I was able to connect and transfer pictures to the computer as of monday. Has anybody figured this out, i've seen other postings doing a search on google. However, nobody has given a definite answer just people saying they have the same problem.

My sisters computer was able to connect.
    01-15-2012 04:43 PM
    Try installing the kies software on the computer and connecting that to the phone.

Sent from my battery draining Skyrocket.
    01-15-2012 06:29 PM
    Make sure your USB drivers are installed correctly, some times you have to reinstall them.
    01-15-2012 08:27 PM
    Try installing the kies software on the computer and connecting that to the phone.

Sent from my battery draining Skyrocket.

I have Kies installed, it doesn't even see the phone. Samsung customer support tells me that Kies doesn't even support the phone.
    01-15-2012 11:51 PM
    Make sure your USB drivers are installed correctly, some times you have to reinstall them.
    Which drivers are you referring too, i have kies installed and i installed the drivers that is posted when rooting the phone.
    01-15-2012 11:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD