How to unlock Samsung i727

jdm-skyrocket

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
You can downlaod the sgs unlock apk here SGS Unlock PRO 1.3 - APKTOP I used it but not sure how to test it without a different sim card, I pulled my sim card out and powered up the phone, I could still use the phone, just had no network connection because the sim was out, But everything worked, anybody know what happens when you power on a locked skyrocket with no sim card installed?????

rnc_09

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
@duong - There are two ways, that I know you can unlock your phone for use across different carriers: 1) try thru the company you bought your phone from. Talk to more than one phone rep if they say no or something like I do not have a code in my list for the phone ask them to send the request to the backoffice team for an answer(i did this thru AT&T and I have the code) or 2) Go thru one of the many companies that provide unlock codes for a fee or free.. Good Luck!! R

nesto1

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You can downlaod the sgs unlock apk here SGS Unlock PRO 1.3 - APKTOP I used it but not sure how to test it without a different sim card, I pulled my sim card out and powered up the phone, I could still use the phone, just had no network connection because the sim was out, But everything worked, anybody know what happens when you power on a locked skyrocket with no sim card installed?????

From reading up, I thnk that doesn't work on the Skyrocket so he would have to buy a code(most carriers won't unlock if you still under contract)

stkit

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I would read the language on your AT&T contract. I recall that when I got my Skyrocket I was surprised by some language that indicated that after a certain amount of days (60 days? 90 days??) that I could request the code to unlock the phone.

rnc_09

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I would read the language on your AT&T contract. I recall that when I got my Skyrocket I was surprised by some language that indicated that after a certain amount of days (60 days? 90 days??) that I could request the code to unlock the phone.

That and they won't give it to you if it is under contract is what I've read in many forums,websites, heck the phone/communications manager at my company told me ATT would not give me the code so why try.

WELL, I TRIED - I rcvd my phone last wed/thursday activated the next day asked the rep if I could have the code. He said he did not have it in the list. I asked him about the policy or restrictions he was not certain about all of them, but HE(without my asking although I would have) suggested he could send it to the backoffice and let them decide..... I rcvd the unlock code and instructions this past Saturday.. This is my experience and it might not work for all, but I suggest trying. Also, I've had the SAME phone# thru my job with AT&T for 8+ years so that MAY have helped. NO my company did not pay the full price..

joshuajburris

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I also contacted AT&T to get my i727 (Sumsung Galaxy S II LTE) "Skyrocket" carrier unlocked.

The first rep was pleasant and told me exactly what I knew she was going to say. "Is this phone at&t branded. Does it say at&t at the top, is it uppercase or lowercase, has it ever been reported lost or stolen" blah blah...

Once she went through the list and checked all of the blocks and kindly took my email; she informed me of my case number and expected resolution date. I contacted at&t on 6/26 with an expected resolution of 7/3.

I received an email on 6/28 from the okcsubun@att.com (OKC Subsidy Unlock Team)

*********************************************​

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BACK TO "OKCQSubsidyUnlock" AS ALL MESSAGES SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-800-331-0500 FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE.

BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THE UNLOCK CODE BELOW PLEASE VERIFY THE FIRST 15 DIGITS OF YOUR IMEI BY TYPING *#06# ON YOUR PHONE’S KEYPAD. THE UNLOCK CODE IS SPECIFIC TO THE IMEI. IF YOUR IMEI DOES NOT MATCH THE IMEI BELOW PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE, DO NOT USE THIS CODE AS IT COULD PERMANENTLY LOCK YOUR HANDSET.

EMAIL: joshuaxxxxxxx@gmail.com
CASE: CM20120625_435xxxxx
MOBILE: 843822xxxx
MANUFACTURER: Samsung
MODEL: i727
IMEI: 3572880xxxxxxx
UNLOCK CODE: 1850xxxx

I tried the code and it worked on the first time. Hell, I even have 4g here in Kuwait using my Watanyia SIM.

I am still under contract, just in good standing (paid in full). I have had the phone for 1 of the 2 years on the contract so far. (had 3 iphones before this as well).

They also confirmed that at the end of the contract, its Federal law to give you the unlock code.
In conclusion, give them a call. at&t does some stupid sometimes, but every now and then the little guy gets a win-

Good Luck,
Josh

joshuajburris

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I also contacted AT&T to get my i727 carrier unlocked.

The first rep was pleasant and told me exactly what I knew she was going to say. "Is this phone at&t branded. Does it say at&t at the top, is it uppercase or lowercase, has it ever been reported lost or stolen" blah blah...

Once she went through the list and checked all of the blocks and kindly took my email; she informed me of my case number and expected resolution date. I contacted at&t on 6/26 with an expected resolution of 7/3.

I received an email on 6/28 from the okcsubun@att.com (OKC Subsidy Unlock Team)

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BACK TO "OKCQSubsidyUnlock" AS ALL MESSAGES SENT TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DELETED WITHOUT BEING READ. PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-800-331-0500 FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE.

BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THE UNLOCK CODE BELOW PLEASE VERIFY THE FIRST 15 DIGITS OF YOUR IMEI BY TYPING *#06# ON YOUR PHONE?S KEYPAD. THE UNLOCK CODE IS SPECIFIC TO THE IMEI. IF YOUR IMEI DOES NOT MATCH THE IMEI BELOW PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE, DO NOT USE THIS CODE AS IT COULD PERMANENTLY LOCK YOUR HANDSET.

EMAIL: joshuaxxxxxxx@gmail.com
CASE: CM20120625_435xxxxx
MOBILE: 843822xxxx
MANUFACTURER: Samsung
MODEL: i727
IMEI: 3572880xxxxxxx
UNLOCK CODE: 1850xxxx

I tried the code and it worked on the first time. Hell, I even have 4g here in Kuwait using my Watanyia SIM.

I am still under contract, just in good standing (paid in full). I have had the phone for 1 of the 2 years on the contract so far. (had 3 iphones before this as well).

They also confirmed that at the end of the contract, its Federal law to give you the unlock code.
In conclusion, give them a call. at&t does some stupid sometimes, but every now and then the little guy gets a win-

Good Luck,
Josh

jessieryder

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!
I have a i727.
Now,i want's to unlock it?
So,how to unlock i727!
Thanks.

If it is a Network Lock, I would suggest you the simple and best way of Unlocking your Samsung i727 mobile using unlock code. Get the code from Onlinegsmunlock.com . I got the code for my Samsung mobile from this site by providing the details like Country and network it is locked now. You need to check for your services by specifying it. If the service is available, they will send you the code through mail with instructions to unlock it easily.

jldoom

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Man sounds like you guys did a lot better than I did. I happened to switch over to T-Mobile from ATT in sort of a whim, so I was without a phone and ended up paying for the unlock code through a website. I used cellunlocker.net and it worked REALLY fast, like I'm talking within minutes they sent me the unlock code after I paid. But reading all of these now make me wish I had actually tried to contact AT&T to see if they would of just handed the code over to me lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12