Ok, sorry to compare this to the iPhone, as it was my previous before upgrading to the Skyrocket but does anybody else here feel that the quality streaming through netflix looks pretty choppy? As I just mentioned, it looked perfectly fine on my iPhone 4 with no problems.

And I'm using the same Wi-fi; Watching the same shows; and I'm ONLY talking about Netflix Streaming. The quality of videos I rip on my Mac and transfer to my Skyrocket is superb to say the least, just this part that's bothering me. At first I thought it was my connection being too slow, as sometimes I like to download stuff while I stream at the same time, but this isn't the case.
    01-25-2012 11:17 PM
    Works fine for me. My only problem is the screen lines on dark videos.
    01-26-2012 10:56 AM
    Seems good to me too. Connectivity was quick, even when I've dropped to slower speeds.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket using Tapatalk
    01-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Ok, sorry to compare this to the iPhone, as it was my previous before upgrading to the Skyrocket but does anybody else here feel that the quality streaming through netflix looks pretty choppy? As I just mentioned, it looked perfectly fine on my iPhone 4 with no problems.

And I'm using the same Wi-fi; Watching the same shows; and I'm ONLY talking about Netflix Streaming. The quality of videos I rip on my Mac and transfer to my Skyrocket is superb to say the least, just this part that's bothering me. At first I thought it was my connection being too slow, as sometimes I like to download stuff while I stream at the same time, but this isn't the case.
    I suspect that it might be some changes in the settings you have for Netflix app or your phone. Check your settings
    01-26-2012 12:01 PM
    Hmm maybe it's all in my head though then. But I always focus on quality when either ripping movies onto my phone or making sure the streaming is up to par and this just looks a little bit choppy to be honest. And not the kind when the internet is just going too slow either.

Also Reggie I never thought about that lol, but I've tried pressing the menu button nothing pops up. Scrolling all the way to the bottom just allows me to sign in and out. Any other way to change the settings that I'm missing?
    01-26-2012 01:17 PM
    I am noticing something similar- not choppiness but just a worse image quality... I hope it is a settings issue, or there's an update at some point... It's not in my head, it's pretty noticeable to me. I had an iPhone before as well. I know the phone has a larger screen, but it also has higher resolution, and close to the same pixel density. Plus the content itself is HD... so I'm thinking it's not anything to do with display or resolution, but bitrate.
    03-20-2012 02:40 AM
    Can't say for a mobile phone, but Netflix streaming over my HTPC thru my 65 inch Mitsu tv is
    choppy compared to watching thru my bluray on the same tv.
    03-20-2012 03:06 AM
    ^Bump up for jldoom's last post:

How can I change my settings on the Netflixs app? I'm actually trying to lower the quality for when I stream 3G, if that is possible. I have never found a settings menu.

I have a Droid Incredible.
    06-26-2012 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD